• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Excuse me sir, can I search your car?

Gee bad day at the office I guess???
Guy arrested before with drugs possession , would that be probable cause??
Then cop drives off with the guys license???
Maybe I missed something..

Someone took away the poor Policeman's ball and now he is angry. I swear I've seen less violent, almost crying, breakdowns from small children.

Guy arrested before with drugs possession , would that be probable cause??

Past crime is not sufficient probable cause for a current search.

You would be surprised at how many people will let LEOs freely search their car when they ask. It doesn't hurt to ask (well, I guess it did hurt this cop's feelings).

Google: Nathan Boron and officer Salvatore Travaglio of St. Mary's city police department in West Virginia.

They were apparently "prank" messing-around videos.

Where do they find these cops? Do they round up every school bully and pick the worst of the lot?

Not every, but definitely a few. It's not just bullies, though. It's the kids who were total dinks/tools who now want to bully people that also become cops.

One such dink never even made it out of the academy.

Google: Nathan Boron and officer Salvatore Travaglio of St. Mary's city police department in West Virginia.

They were apparently "prank" messing-around videos.

Knew it. The escalation in his voice while standing along side car was too fake to be real....

Back
Top Bottom