Excrutiathlon! come get thirsty on St Patty's

....to MRGCI we go!

On March 17th, the fine folks at Monadnock Rod & Gun are hosting my whack-assed "fun run" event, the Excrutiathlon.

So what is this event? Its a few miles through the woods, a couple stacks of firewood, a 5 gallon bucket full of pondwater, and ~70 rounds out of your defensive carbine. And a ridiculous trophy.

For more information, click the link in my signature, or check out the Competition General subforum.

Shooters of all abilities are welcome, as are spectators. This event is open to ALL NES users (although we still encourage going green).

Last edited:
....to MRGCI we go!

On March 17th, the fine folks at Monadnock Rod & Gun are hosting my whack-assed "fun run" event, the Excrutiathlon.

So what is this event? Its a few miles through the woods, a couple stacks of firewood, a 5 gallon bucket full of pondwater, and ~70 rounds out of your defensive carbine. And a ridiculous trophy.

For more information, click the link in my signature, or check out the Competition General subforum.

Shooters of all abilities are welcome, as are spectators. This event is open to ALL NES users (although we still encourage going green).

Sounds awesome! Too bad I just had to sell off my pre-ban AR-15. I wish you and all the competitors the best of luck with the event [grin]

Do you have an over 60's seniors division? Can I use my walker? Can we make the pond water bucket 1 gal? Can we change the few miles to maybe a 100 yards? [grin] Oh hell, I'll just try and come up and cheer on you young'ens.

Do you have an over 60's seniors division? Can I use my walker? Can we make the pond water bucket 1 gal? Can we change the few miles to maybe a 100 yards? [grin] Oh hell, I'll just try and come up and cheer on you young'ens.

[laugh] maybe next year we'll add an oldfogie division.

Sounds like fun. Have a great time! If I can I will try to get up there to cheer the competitors on.

If you want to participate, I have an AR you can borrow for the occassion.
I'm not so sure I can take you up on that, although I want to. I'm committed to going to a party to support some friends of ours. Luckily, they're commercial brewers. ;)

Due to the lack of a Fat Bastard sub-division I will not be participating. But if asked REAL nice, I might be willing to bring my AR-15 (irons only) and a Glock 17 to be used by someone that needs a weapon(s).

If this is something that interests you please let me know.

Due to the lack of a Fat Bastard sub-division I will not be participating. But if asked REAL nice, I might be willing to bring my AR-15 (irons only) and a Glock 17 to be used by someone that needs a weapon(s).

If this is something that interests you please let me know.

I have an extra AR some one is more than welcome to use!

Along with the rifles offered in the other thread this makes five AR's available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom