• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Excruciathlon VI 2017 Photos

38274909943cc9a369a7784472a547ca.jpg

Normally I try and get pics of everyone's run after I finish, but I was too wet this time hahaha. So here are some of us:

_DCS0924.jpg

_DCS0838.jpg

_DCS1237.jpg

_DCS1133.jpg

Last edited:
When I have some time to edit I'll post a link to the go pro video.

I need to figure out how to edit audio out. So it's not a hour of "why the f , are we doing this "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I hit some time to edit I'll post a link to the go pro video.

I need to figure out how to edit audio out. So it's not a hour of "why the f , are we doing this "

I have that same problem.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mine wasn't even running. Didn't even realize it was still in a menu when I hit the record button.

My 80$ unit held up . Only odd thing is at 20 min marks it saved and made a new file. So my run is 3 20 min videos .
I know there was a mode todo this but I had it off .

My 80$ unit held up . Only odd thing is at 20 min marks it saved and made a new file. So my run is 3 20 min videos .
I know there was a mode todo this but I had it off .

4gb is the max file size in alot of cameras. I have a couple files too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Atleast the three of us are man enough to admit it.Was almost in this year.But that snow water and mud from these photos is to much for me . I wouldn't be able to walk for a week minimum after that and while i would enjoy it, id regret it too long.

A chick 2 months post pregnancy did it :p

Dont worry i can take it...

Im sure you guys all feel like a million dollars... no ice packs and Tylenol.

Dont worry i can take it...

Im sure you guys all feel like a million dollars... no ice packs and Tylenol.

I just drank a few beers and napped on the way home. Out at some outlet stores with gf .
Granted I'm just finding a corner in each store and napping ....

Buy some 15lbs and 22lbs kettlebells. And some running shoes. Get up early in the morning by an hour, three times a week. Lift those kettlebells to your waist 10-20 times. Go run a mile. Do 10 push ups after. Shower and do your day.

Progress to more miles. Arm presses with the bells above your shoulders. Do some squats. Add pull ups to get that back strong.

Get your heart beating and don't let it drop. You're getting fitter. Stronger. And you will now live longer and you won't have bitch ass excuses not to do this. If you can shoot you're already ahead of me- the jackass with an AK and a shitty Amazon.com mag carrier who wrecked a bunch of superior ARs. .

I will post as soon as Ms. Collard uploads them from the camera.

I had a great time meeting lots of great people. I will be better prepared next year!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom