excellent S&W Customer Service

I called the Smith and Wesson customer service line today, because I misplaced the small and medium interchangeable palm swells for my full size M&P40...

I was fully ready to give them my credit card information over the phone, because I figured I have to pay for it, but nope..he took my name and address and told me he'd send it out in the mail today!

this was my first experience with the customer service department there, and i have to say I'm quite impressed....I'm interested to know, how has everyone's experience been with them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I needed a plastic recoil pad for my 22a. I emailed them asking how I can purchase the part. They asked for info and 5 days later I received a package with a dozen of them for free! Unfortunately that did not fix my problem. They then sent me a shipping label to send the firearm to them for further inspection. Besides a few hiccups of finding a FedEx location in MA that would accept it( had to drop it off at the Manchester airport). It's been two weeks since they got it and I still have not heard from them. Had to send an email this morning to find out what's going on. Besides that they have A+ service.

Just recived my .22a back from them today before I got a response email. They installed a new sight rail for free when I didn't even have a problem with it. They didn't say what was wrong with it, that it was just repaired to spec. Now just to test it out.

That's been my experience as well. Two years ago I brought my 442 to the factory for them to check a cracked frame. I got a call five days later saying that the frame was indeed cracked, was unrepairable, and that they were sending me a new one. Since the Satin Nickel finish was no longer available for the 442, I had my choice of a 442 or a 642. Since my original 442 was pre lock, I asked if I could get a no lock vesion. Yep, but it would take a bit longer since they didn't have any in stock and I'd have to wait a few weeks.

About a month later, I got a call that my replacement had shipped to the FFL I had designated.

I've also called them for magazine butt plates and they've shipped those at no charge.

Back
Top Bottom