Excellent customer service.

I built up a rifle with a barrel from Remsport and hand guard from ALG Defense. Barrel turned out to have an accuracy issue. Contacted Cody at Remsport, and even though I had purchased the barrel something like four or five years ago, but just got around to building and shooting the riffle, he had me send it in, checked it out, and sent me a brand-spanking new barrel. Vast improvement right out of the box and didn't expect to just get handed a new barrel after so much time had gone by!

I had taken the riffle at a gunsmith to try and tune it up before finding out the barrel was the issue. They re-crowned it, faced the receiver, etc. I think they felt a little badly that I had spent some money chasing it for no result so offered to take the barrel off and re-install whatever I ended up with for no charge, which was great, except they bunged up the barrel nut that comes with the ALG hand guard while removing it. Decided to buy a new nut and wrench. Called ALG when I couldn't find the part listed on their site. Guy asked why I was after a new one and I told him. He suggested the smith pick up the tab, but I didn't feel right about that since they weren't charging me for the swap. Guy says he's gonna take care of me, no charge. I tell him it's nothing they did, at least let me buy the wrench from them. Nope, wouldn't hear of it. Two days later and a package with a new nut, screws, shims, and wrench shows up at my door. Damn! That was way above and beyond!

Glad it was these guys I did business with. A situation that could have really sucked worked out to be pretty painless. The riffle is back together now and I had a chance to try it out in the little lane right behind my house. It's shooting not half bad![smile]

Thought it was gonna be the Hannfords deaf butcher, dam it.

Great news tho, customer service is such a dying art, I love hearing when someone goes over and above etc.

Now get it shooting half good !

Good to hear. Always easy to bash folks on the webs about bad experiences, even if they are well deserved, but it's refreshing to hear of folks standing behind their product and keeping the customer a priority.

What kind of rifle and who was the vendor/company?

Rifle is a self built AR-15 off a YHM lower, upper, and BCG. The issue seemed to be entirely with the barrel, which was through Remsport. They made good on it with no hassle at all. Not sure the barrel was sold as any particular brand.

It's always heart-warming to hear things like this. So few ontapanuwahz realize that a little goodwill goes a long long way. Especially when you practice it every day.

Cody just pinned a lantac dragon on a 14.5” barrel for me. Very pleased with them. It's a bonus I live a mile away.

Remsport/TR-Enabling are great people. I have a few custom guns built by Cody and couldn't be happier.

Back
Top Bottom