Ex-NRA insider speaks out: Gun owners should be 'horrified' by what I saw

You are missing the biggest, most important piece and that is the lobbying. Neither of these orgs do that and they are not prepared to fill the void. Not even close!

What the NFRA needs is reform. Yes the CEO/President needs to be replaced and his cronies. But now is not the time to be our skinflint selves and blow it all up. These guys are on our side. We need them. They are the face of 2a and our opposition spends 90% off their money fighting the NRA. The best defense is a good offense.

A new CEO will get $2M per year and he will be worth it. Sorry gents that is the going rate for a competent leader. Think of it this way: would you rather spend $500k on incompetence and get no results? (Hint the answer is NO). Get the results, worry about the $$$ later. Can you get that? It isn't a perfect system, but that doesn't matter. Pay your annual dues and support the fight, and pray that the NRA is not gone someday. Our hobby will not be safe without them.

You are correct Wayne and his butt boys need to go.
Here's the hitch, He ain't leaving !
Combine that with the fact he made sure over the years there is no mechanism to remove him.
So now what ?
Keep writing the checks to support his suit, travel and side piece budget ?
I'm a 40+ year member and if anyone has a solid plan to dump his ass and right the ship , I'm all ears.

Show me where the NRA has done any lobbying worth a shit in the past 15 years, we're all ears... but you can't, because they haven't done shit. They didn't even do shit
when the gop controlled the WH, house and senate. They just sat around and brayed about some stupid f***ing "UN gun ban" that was never going to
happen. And collected more money. Oh, and f***ing up NH's constitutional carry legislation and setting it back by like 4+ years, can't forget that f***ing gem,
too. That clown show was f***ing awful.

We haven't had "them" for the past 15 years, at best they are an imaginary pinata boogeyman for libtards to get angry at, that's about the only purpose they
serve now.

They did the same thing in Florida with constitutional carry as well.
Pretty blatantly too I might add.

Powell was on the ABC news spewing his story. Turns out he is one of the named defendants in the NY lawsuit. His lawyer has "reached out" to the NY AG about making a deal and testifying for the prosecution. Looks like he won the race to be a rat.

I'm with Mike on this one. It was the defunct American . . . gun org that was closing down their org and missed the deadline challenging the 1998 GCA in MA. Nancy Snow, GOAL Chief of Staff back then filled me in on the story. Per Nancy, if that org had told GOAL that they were folding and couldn't meet the deadline, GOAL would have found someone to fill in and file the appeal on time.

NSSF had nothing to do with that case.
Ah ha thats what I was thinking the miscommunication and the drop of the appeal. Thank you for the clarification.

Yep. I love how all these guys and gals cash in with a book or whatever about the bad people and/or place they USED to work at/for. They had no problem with the person or place while they were their and getting paid.

Of course, some of the dishing I enjoy depending on who they are telling tales out of school about (I'm not going to mention any names here, to keep politics, ahem, out of it).

Judas bastards.

I might consider listening to this guy's story after seeing his tax returns and bank statements.

Back
Top Bottom