• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ex-Marine is arrested trying to board flight from Newark to Fort Lauderdale with AR-15, handguns, a Taser and fake US Marshalls badge

Reptile

NES Member

Ex-Marine is arrested trying to board flight from Newark to Fort Lauderdale with AR-15, handguns, a Taser and fake US Marshalls badge... before posting photo of his bag arriving a month later​

• Seretse Clouden, 42, was apprehended at Newark airport on December 30, 2022
  • Authorities discovered the weapons during a routine screening
  • The ex-felon was hit with charges, including unlawful possession of firearms
An ex-Marine was arrested for trying to board a flight from Newark to Fort Lauderdale armed with an AR-15, handguns, a Taser and bogus US Marshalls badge.

Seretse Clouden, 42, was at Newark Liberty International Airport on December 30 headed to the Sunshine State when TSA agents discovered the battery of weapons.

They included a .308-caliber DPMS Panther Arms rifle, a 5.56-caliber AR-15 rifle and a .40-caliber Glock 22 handguns.

A further search of his luggage revealed a ballistic vest carrier with the words 'Deputy Marshal,' two magazines, an expandable baton, and massive amounts of ammunition.

It comes after gun seizures at airports across the US hit an all time high last year, with 6,542 in the 12 months, averaging 18 a day.

I’m still laughing at having a massive amount of ammo in his luggage.

His only real crime appears to be stupidity. “Unlawful possession of a firearm” in NJ is owning a gun without state government approval - not an evil deed, just an illegal deed in NJ. Then, once a felon for that offense, possession of firearms is prohibited.

Not declaring firearms/ammo in checked luggage - that’s a stupid risk. Body armor with fake US Marshalls creds - I dunno if mere possession of fake creds is illegal. Using fake creds - yes. A baton - illegal to own or to carry? Varies by state.

Something’s off with this guy, for sure. But eliminate the NJ restrictive gun laws and he might have declared his guns/ammo in baggage and gone on his way. Florida needs a guy like him 😉

BTW, is there a www.fakegovtcreds.com website? I could use a few passports, FBI, CIA creds, etc.

"Board flight with" is a misleading when the term should be "board with undeclared firearms in checked luggage".

DPMS: Isn't that the brand the CIA supplied all the other MKUltra mass shooter class graduates with?
Remember that kid in the AZ school I think it was had a $4K DPMS rifle all kitted out I think it was.

Back
Top Bottom