• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ex-Gang Member From Chicago Claims The Govt Drops Crates Full Of Guns & Bullets In Black Hoods

Maxrobot

NES Member
Video comments - “I’m telling you right now, they’ve been dropping the guns off in crates for years, I’ve seen it twice in my lifetime. I saw it in 1990 and again in 1999.”I remember back in 1982 I bought my first gun a 357 Magnum from a friend of mine on 115th Street wild 100s in Chicago, I asked him where did he get this brand new gun still in the box his exact words were we were walking along the tracks and there was two crates of gun over on the side by the junkyard when they open up the crates they were full of all kinds of guns. I got a 357 Magnum and a 380 automatic. I'm from Chicago this story is absolutely positively true."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ78EEzIcM0

Crates of stolen/diverted guns feeding the Chitcago criminal world? That I can believe.
Not sure I believe it's a Government agency. Could be some kind of criminal enterprise. But then again, the difference is not always (rarely?) evident.

Your government hates us all. Every single one of those fother muckers needs to hang!

Well now wait a minute......
We're seeing the .gov is hell bent on this depopulation thing, maybe letting the inner city hoot rats all shoot themselves isn't such a bad place to start??
Just thinking out loud here.....

Doubt it.. Thems vote dem. Why kill off supporters?

If you haven't noticed...they have been importing hundreds of thousands of more reliable voters as replacements over the last 30 years. A process that has been accelerating over the last 20 years.

So that's were all the ammo went? All kidding aside is this really that far fetched? You have " fast & furious", cartels with guns that have come from here and other instances, might not be too hard to believe.

Well now wait a minute......
We're seeing the .gov is hell bent on this depopulation thing, maybe letting the inner city hoot rats all shoot themselves isn't such a bad place to start??
Just thinking out loud here.....
I get your point but it's a well known fact that they can't hit anything they aim at. It must be costing the American taxpayer a fortune in ammo

So that's were all the ammo went? All kidding aside is this really that far fetched? You have " fast & furious", cartels with guns that have come from here and other instances, might not be too hard to believe.
Far fetched? Hell, I take what this homie says as gospel. The current illegitimate government IS that evil. It's not a government of the people, by the people and for the people. It's the exact opposite. The US government hates the people and want us disarmed and fully controlled

Crates of stolen/diverted guns feeding the Chitcago criminal world? That I can believe.
Not sure I believe it's a Government agency. Could be some kind of criminal enterprise. But then again, the difference is not always (rarely?) evident.
This ... from 2017 ..

The government has been doing this for years to kill of the Blacks.

Maybe other anti Black groups as well.

Just drop off a box of guns in the city and the Blacks kill each other.

NES has been covering this for years.

The government calls is a "Win / Win".

The government has been doing this for years to kill of the Blacks.

Maybe other anti Black groups as well.

Just drop off a box of guns in the city and the Blacks kill each other.

NES has been covering this for years.

The government calls is a "Win / Win".
.gov wants to kill blacks dead? Couldve fooled me

The story claims it first took place in 1982, while Reagan was president. I doubt this guy was born yet. In Urban Legend groups, this is called a "friend of friend story," and has as much credibility as any "it fell off a truck" tale.

The story claims it first took place in 1982, while Reagan was president. I doubt this guy was born yet. In Urban Legend groups, this is called a "friend of friend story," and has as much credibility as any "it fell off a truck" tale.
so it has as much credibility as the US government? That I can agree with

Of course it’s far fetched.
Next we’ll hear stories about some far away island where they go to abuse children. Bunch of conspiracy tards in this thread.

Last edited:
Tell us, I believe you.

Or tell me at the meet.
I was working on a down town project adjacent to a police station right on a Main Street during the George Floyd protest era. The building was 90% complete and we were in the final punch list. The day before a planned protest at the police station two random pallets of bricks were dropped off in the alleyway next to the job. There was no masonry going on at that point on the project and the site had been cleaned up already.

They never figured out how two cubes of brick randomly showed up as they were not part of the project. The police were alerted and the bricks were removed from the area. The national guard was alerted and attended the protest, that part did make the news but they never told the public why the National guard were called up. There was outrage over it. I’m sure you could find it on Google.

Seems like another odd coincidence. George Soros? Maybe.

This ... from 2017 ..

Couple of snippets from the article:

Residents near the yard are angry that the multibillion-dollar railroad isn’t doing more to stop the thefts.

“In a place where murders seem to be happening every single day, the last thing we need in Chicago is a rail yard with guns being stolen,” said Corey Brooks, pastor of the New Beginnings Church that hugs the yard.

Welp. Unless the community is willing to allow NS RR Police to patrol the yard with full-auto patrol rifles and shoot trespassers on sight, there isn't a whole hell of a lot they can do. At least nothing that won't turn into lawsuits and cries of how they were good kids about to turn their lives around.

After the theft of some 30 guns in September, several posts on Brooks’ Facebook page asked: Would there be more urgency if the yard was in an affluent area?

Well, no Pastor Brooks. Because the affluent long ago moved away from the railyards. Because they have money. Sorry you're so ill-informed on the subject of the role of the railroads in American history and society.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom