Ex-cop sentenced to 263 years in prison for rape

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/us/oklahoma-city-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-rape-sentencing/
The sentence comes just over a month after a sobbing Holtzclaw was convicted on 18 of 36 counts, including four counts of first-degree rape and four counts of forced oral sodomy. Then, he would subject them to assaults that escalated from groping to oral sodomy and rape, according to the testimony of 13 victims. Holtzclaw, whose father is a police lieutenant on another force, waived his right to testify.

SMFH

Last edited by a moderator:
It's @holes like this that give honest cops a bad name. May he rot in jail.

Agreed, its one thing to be a **** up, but he is a multiple **** up. Lesson learned boys and girls you may have the badge that pardons you from time to time but you are not above the law.

HA!!!!!!! Thats some funny shit right there!!
Im still trying to figure out what " forced oral sodomy" is lol

Umm, are you serious? [laugh] If that is an accurate description, I think the slang would be rim job.

This. I'd rather he just be executed, though, and save us a ton of money.

I agree, but the bright side is that prison will be very hard for him. Being both a cop and a rapist will put him at the lowest rung of the shit ladder.

IGWT, true and hopefully Martlet will be right also . . . a lot of murders happen behind the walls.

HA!!!!!!! Thats some funny shit right there!!
Im still trying to figure out what " forced oral sodomy" is lol
that's a sexual act that could only occur with an ass face like Hillary Clinton or Diane feinstein

Back
Top Bottom