• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Evil gun's are at it again WTF?

I'd say that since our homocide rate per 100,000 is higher than Germany and Britain and Japan, it's because we practice more and are better shots.

Hit what you aim for. Don't waste ammo.

America has a gun violence problem. But it's a problem that disproportionately afflicts black Americans — to the point that many of these communities have homicide rates that are closer to more violent countries like Mexico than the rest of the US.

I have NO idea where the problem might be [laugh]

Actually it looks like interest in professional baseball has been responsible for much of the violence in our country.
If you look at these charts, as baseball as a favorite sport has declined, the crime rate has fallen off quite a lot.

01-743.png

ldah6rdp6ukvngoyqi1fcg.gif

I could use the exact same data in the OP to suggest that poor black people, who can not afford a gun for defense, or live in a poor inner city that has draconian gun laws, are the two reasons that they are visited with so many homicides. In that case, loosening the laws for legal purchase and carry of guns, and a tax subsidy for lawful Americans to buy a gun for self protection, would be the correct response to lower the homicide rate.

I get it.... like the Obamaphones and Obamamobiles. Even Bernie would be up for that...... To make up for slavery and all.

blacks are entrenched in a culture where they are taught that everything else (usually white society) is the root of their problems, this is no different.

So our lax gun laws are the problem you say? Is it me? Or can that whole article be summed up as:

Black people commit more murders with guns than white people.
White people have a low gun violence ratio.
So white people having guns is not the problem.
Black people having guns is the problem.

Are they asking us to reinstate the Jim Crow laws or something? Hell. Why not? We already have schools reinstituting segregation. [rolleyes] Did anyone else notice that, when they mentioned the white percentage they didn't even remotely consider how many times the gun used was in the hands of a black person? Well at least now I know that me owning guns, to protect myself from the shitbags from the "communities" that they mentioned, is somehow causing black people to kill each other. Who knew [rolleyes][banghead]

Well now I have to go to my MIL's b-day party. Which is far preferable to reading any more of that drivel.

Last edited:
Just remember: Black lives matter, this is why, according to FBI statistics, if you are black and have been shot there is a 93% chance you were shot by another black person.

Back
Top Bottom