• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Evidence in support of the .40/9mm debate. Exhibit A.

He must have had an electric motor on the bicycle. Or the town has an ordinance regarding CUI (Cycling Under the Influence). The law states “motor vehicle” which is defined as a “vehicle other than human powered.”

Also,

Screen name?

Only criminals own .40
Yeah, but I'm smooth so it's okay. [laugh]
tenor.gif

Now, Will these laws mes with your LTC, Why checking local laws count's

He must have had an electric motor on the bicycle. Or the town has an ordinance regarding CUI (Cycling Under the Influence). The law states “motor vehicle” which is defined as a “vehicle other than human powered.”

Also,

Screen name?
It is easy to establish that the police are charging for a non-crime with respect to the CUI charge, so one cannot assume other charges are valid.

The funny thing about CUI is that this offense is only applicable to LTC holders. See MGL 269-20h

Section 10H. Whoever, having in effect a license to carry firearms issued under section 131 or 131F of chapter 140, carries on his person, or has under his control in a vehicle, a loaded firearm, as defined in section 121 of said chapter 140, while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or marijuana, narcotic drugs, depressants or stimulant substances, all as defined in section 1 of chapter 94C, or from smelling or inhaling the fumes of any substance having the property of releasing toxic vapors as defined in section 18 of chapter 270 shall be punished by a fine of not more than $5,000 or by imprisonment in the house of correction for not more than two and one-half years, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

The 40 is so powerful that it will just explode the indestructible and almighty Glock. While 45 may kill your soul the 40 will make it so it never even existed.

I picked up Federal 180gr brass for 36c last week. Ordered on a Wednesday and delivered by Friday. This has nothing to due with the topic at hand. Just saying. Also 40 is better than 9 [pot]

The real question is this...

9mm is better then .380 (AKA 9mm short)
And
10mm is better then .40 (AKA 10mm short)...

These are universal truths that are self evident... 😉

The cops were racist because they arrested him with a Fotay.

That automatically makes him Guilty!!!

The real question is this...

9mm is better then .380 (AKA 9mm short)
And
10mm is better then .40 (AKA 10mm short)...

These are universal truths that are self evident... 😉

One of these days I will accept this universal truth, man up, and join the 10mm crew. Until then, I will be a milometer short.

My opinion of .40. I am definitely not volunteering to absorb any 10mm.
i-CDbhLbt-L.jpg

OUI for a bicycle? What are they gonna do, take away his bicycle license?///
In Germany riding a bike while drunk is a crime: on U.S. Army posts it is not.

We had an E6 ride out of the Kaserne while highly intoxicated. He razzed the MP’s, who stopped him and wanted to charge him. While this NCO was a DB, he was our DB. We argued that he was still on the Kaserne so German law didn’t apply. So we got him off the charges - and then chaptered his ass for discrediting the Squadron (and poor duty performance).

Last edited:
I believe there is a Ruger and a Springfield in the classified. ;) Go for it! I have both. Great fun.

I have been absolutely murdering my credit card keeping my ammo stocked up. But I'd totally buy one of those two beauties with YOUR money if you're offering :)

I have been absolutely murdering my credit card keeping my ammo stocked up. But I'd totally buy one of those two beauties with YOUR money if you're offering :)
Sorry all I got is cheap advice. [cheers] New old house so broke also. As I read a quote from somebody on this forum "The only thing that works in an old house is the owner". But the 10MM is fun. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom