• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everyone here with an Apple product needs to go there

I dont know, from the post the owner sounds hilarious. Sells illegal securities, gets fined, builds it into the cost of selling more illegal securities.

"In November 2016, Williams was ordered by the bureau to pay $5,000 in fines and administrative fees and an additional $713.50 to cover the cost of the bureau’s investigation.

In a post that has since been deleted on the company’s website, Williams announced that there would be “a 5% NH Resident Securities Regulation fee....This keeps our operating cost at $0 and only the state of New Hampshire is requiring the fee.”"

Heh heh heh...going to open a kiosk at a local mall? May not go so well for him. Can't say why.....just looking forward to it!

What, for the love of Pete, is up with this forum's fascination with revenge by defecation?

Most likely because every forum has some members that are full of shit. [laugh]

The owner sounds like he’s not all there to begin with..

That was my initial impression too; the guy isn't playing with a full deck.

"He kept his store very smelly and I complained to him quite a few times," Munjal said. "He was really late in payments and he was very rude to his customers. I was there a couple times and heard him tell people to get out or he'd call the police."

Mr. Williams sounds like a regular Dale Carnegie. It's hard to imagine why his business failed.

The owner is a moron (par for the course for a lib) and needs to crack a book:

Williams told The Eagle-Tribune that the motive for rejecting Republicans stems from the party’s continued “secretive actions.”

“There’s been a lot of things that go on politically in this country ... behind the scenes,” he said. “Ten to 15 years ago, everyone was paying attention to Monica Lewinsky, but at the same time, the U.S. was bombing Iraq around the clock. I asked 10 to 15 people if they knew about each of those things. People didn’t know we were in a war. If you look at history, this country does that a lot.”

Fed up with “the repeated cover-up of scandals by the Republican party,” Williams said he has the ability as a small-business owner to protest “what they represent” by denying service to certain customers.
Monica Lewinsky scandal and the Iraq war were happening at the same time? I guess he needs to blame Dems for the Iraq since Clinton must have been POTUS?? LOLOLOL

This is pretty old news. He was shut down within 2 days of coming out with his "No Republican" rant. He also was sexually harassing an underage male employee.

Back
Top Bottom