• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EVERY SHOOTER Should Get a C&R FFL!

18 days from the day I mailed it! WOW!

Paper is in my hand!

Ok now that I can buy things, i have one more problem.... lack of money. damn it!

Does anyone remember how many business days it took from when your credit card was charged to when you received the license? My card was charged on 9/30 and I've been stalking the postman ever since.

Also waiting on my NH non-res CCW. NH cashed their check on 10/1. The race is on. [grin]

Got it on 10/22! (NH won the race, but only by a few days.)

Last edited:
Got mine today! Now - who wants to sell me a perfect vintage 1911A1 for a hundred bucks? [wink]

Just got my C&R license in the mail. 5 weeks to the day from when I mailed in the app.

Now... what to buy... what to buy...

Last edited:
See my posts back in #646 and 650 FWIW. I would call them and ask if you have not already. I did after 60 days and at the time was told they had not even done my background check so I was discouraged when I got off the phone. But I had the license in-hand less then 10 days later.

I think if you bug them politely it may help get you to the top of the stack. YMMV

Those books are really nice and they can personalize the covers with names, sequence numbers etc... Thanks for the link! Placed an order...

C&R Wait Time

Hi,
I sent my application in mid-July and haven't heard anything yet. Is this wait time reasonable or should I make a phone call?
Thanks

Just called to follow up on mine and it's waiting for fingerprint report to come back--ETA possibly next week to ten days. By all means, call BATFE if you've been waiting that long.

I called this morning and got the 'hmmmm...I don't know why any progress hasn't been made. Let me call you back.' Still waiting.

I called this morning and got the 'hmmmm...I don't know why any progress hasn't been made. Let me call you back.' Still waiting.

I got the exact same thing from "Debbie".

I see that we got your application, but I don't see that any progress was made on it........

"We will call you back".

It has been almost 5 months now.

Hello Everyone! Ive been a reader for some time but now that I am starting to seriously shoot and collect and it was time I joined! Great forum, nice to meet you all! I just sent my application for C&R 2 weeks ago. I am eager to get involved. Im from Mass so im a little bummed out now that ive done some reading though. It seems like anti-gun ma**h***s have stripped away most benefits of the C&R FFL. Can anyone from Mass with a C&R chime in on if they are currently still worth having here? Ive been looking at Mosins and the CZ pistols and ammo and its burning me up thinking I cant order! ANyone having luck!? I thought I read that DEVIL Patrick was making new legislation this year!! Again, nice to meet you all!

Jess

Hello Jdubois, thanks for the welcome! Love your Avatar by the way, Murry is king! Thats a big relief! Do I have to have them sent to a dealer or can I still have them sent to me? From what im reading it seems more of an issue of finding companies still willing to send them here rather than if they are allowed to. Sorry for noob questions, I will continue to do searches so no one needs to repeat themselves. It just feels like Mass tries to stick thorns in every year and some of these posts go YEARS back. Just trying to stay Current!

Back
Top Bottom