Everett, Ma finally!!!

So 1 year and 1 month after meeting with my LO I have received my LTC.

I am definitely going shopping Monday.

And thank you to the NES family for all the support and advice.

Andre

Congrats. Didnt seem like it was ever gonna happen. Any reason given by them as to wtf was going on for a year? Was your lawyer able to find out anything definitive?

Unreal. Is it dated from October '11?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nope 11/2/12.

And headednorth even if they told me what the delay was, I wouldn't believe them they lied to me all year. If you ask them it was the states fault, which is a load of crap. Other cities were processing in anywhere from 3 weeks to 15 weeks in the year that i waited.

Andre

Congrats, WTF on the year wait. I applied in Dec. 2011, and received it less than 8 weeks.
The state's printer must have been broken that whole year or they had to write them out by hand???

Now the question is, will this be their SOP? Dragging a LTC out for a year is extreme, but it seems that you aren't the only one in Everett who may go through the whole "year plus" wait... disgusting.

Awesome news! Strolling into the store to buy your first firearm is always a fun time!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Nope 11/2/12.

And headednorth even if they told me what the delay was, I wouldn't believe them they lied to me all year. If you ask them it was the states fault, which is a load of crap. Other cities were processing in anywhere from 3 weeks to 15 weeks in the year that i waited.

Andre

Yup my wife got hers in North Attleboro in less than a month

Got mine as well. Unrestricted, just about on the 10/11 month line here! *Long exhausted Sigh of relief* super amped but also permanently fatigued as the wait nearly ended me hahahaha!

1 year is uterly Disgraceful!!!! I'm speachless.

Congrats, now its time to spend money!!!!

Back
Top Bottom