• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Even ZENKS has no ammo!!! WTH!!!

Just stopped by ZENKS in Northbridge thinking I'd be able to find some 9mm ammo. I figured since it a small not well known store he must have at least a little, nope all he had was maybe 8 boxes of 380 and that was it!

He said his supplier is out and can't even give him an idea of when he'll get anymore. This is getting ridiculous.

On the bright side he did have maybe 600 rounds of .22 when I got there but only 100 when I left. At least I'll be able to shoot something.

If anyone knows a place other than Dicks that has any 9mm let me know.

I got the last box of .40 defense rounds when I went to Riley's yesterday it was the crappy federal hollow points too 20.25 for 20 rounds not even hydroshok

Stocked up on 9, .40 and .45 at Walmart in Northboro this weekend. I stop in all the local walmarts and check. Got lucky often. They were loading up the case when i got there. Only had 2 100rd packs of .45 which i grabbed. Lots of 9 and .40 at the time.

.223 is a different story though. Gold is getting easier to find.

Last edited:
I live in Douglas and grew up in Northbridge, I've never gone there assuming he only sold muskets and black powder lol

Scooby's a good guy...the shop is a little different from most. But one in a while he had some REALLY cool stuff for sale (usually overpriced, but sometimes you could score a deal on something he's had for 20 years and forgot about)

Scooby's a good guy...the shop is a little different from most. But one in a while he had some REALLY cool stuff for sale (usually overpriced, but sometimes you could score a deal on something he's had for 20 years and forgot about)

My buddy's a collector and has purchased a few guns from him, I just deal with Dennis at First Defense

I've been there two or three times. It's only minutes from my house; I could almost walk there. If he had a giant fancy inventory I would probably be a lot more broke than I am already, but he doesn't. He seems to be mostly into buying and reselling stuff, and his prices aren't great. But it's a nice little (REALLY little) shop, not intimidating to first time buyers like some of the high volume places. I've seen some of them there a couple of times.

Back
Top Bottom