• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Even NRA is closed

I went to register to take credit for my RSO class and called the NRA Education and Training division.
The recording indicated they are closed due to corona virus.

Yuuuge missed opportunity for the NRA, given the number of first time buyers cropping up during the China virus panic. Put out some safety videos oriented to the newbs, set up some prime search engine optimization related to the current panic, end the vids with a very brief 'join us' plug. Paste that stuff all over the NRA's main page and cross link with other related organizations. Include a video regarding how to buy a gun, including an explanation why citizens of some states have to wait and wait and wait. Hell, maybe even a tasteful commercial. A lot of folks who were ambivalent or even anti's are rethinking the usefulness of a firearm.

everyone seems to have a few hearty souls willing to stay behind and collect your money. why would the nra be any different?

Yuuuge missed opportunity for the NRA, given the number of first time buyers cropping up during the China virus panic. Put out some safety videos oriented to the newbs, set up some prime search engine optimization related to the current panic, end the vids with a very brief 'join us' plug. Paste that stuff all over the NRA's main page and cross link with other related organizations. Include a video regarding how to buy a gun, including an explanation why citizens of some states have to wait and wait and wait. Hell, maybe even a tasteful commercial. A lot of folks who were ambivalent or even anti's are rethinking the usefulness of a firearm.

The NRA is in shambles right now all of what you describe makes sense, but expecting the NRA to do anything like that is a stretch given its current condition.

The NRA is in shambles right now all of what you describe makes sense, but expecting the NRA to do anything like that is a stretch given its current condition.

Yep, wishful thinking. Wouldn't even take much of a bite out of the budget to do it. Maybe damn near 'free' if they have the in-house talent to get it done, excepting any commercial air time of course. Perhaps someone like a Colion Noir will jump in and do it.

I'm sure Wayne is working from home.
NRA is closed because Wayne is out getting a new wardrobe
Not yet. Wayne sent me an email today begging for money. I get at least one/day from NRA. They may be closed but they certainly don't slow down trying to grab money for Wayne's wardrobe!

Back
Top Bottom