• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Even more booze and guns...

I thought this guy was a douche twenty years ago when I first met him.
Guess things haven't changed.

"Nashville politician and professional comedian Adam Dread is trying to reverse a recently passed Tennessee law that allows guns in bars and is campaigning to make sure the law does not get passed in Massachusetts as well as in other states......

http://www.nantucketindependent.com/news/2009/0708/other_news/025.html

Someone should tell the dipshit a man has already died, in part because some other criminal dipshit didn't follow the law and killed the husband of someone who did outside of a bar & grill that served. If it saves but one life, right? [rolleyes]

Guess I missed the memo about the NRA being able to pass laws... [thinking]

Geez ya know, that's not such a bad idea when ya think about it. [laugh]

Hate to sound dumb, but is it currently illegal in MA to bring your carry into a restaurant that serves alcohol, or are we just talking about bars here???

Oh yeah, and Dread is an AssHat.

"This is the first state in the country to pass a law that you can bring a gun into any place that serves alcohol. It is rural legislation that affects the cities. The state has taken away the county's rights. This is bad. It's common sense that alcohol and firearms don't mix."

Sounds like he's suggesting that everyone who walks into a bar has to drink alcohol. Did it ever occur to this 'funny-guy' that some people go to bars, but chose not to drink?

And what about gasoline stations that sell cigarette lighters? I thought cigarette lighters and gasoline don't mix either. Talk about some pretty disconnected logic. [rolleyes]

I've been to plenty of bars but haven't had a drink in one in years. I usually volunteer for DD duty.

(I absolutely hate the taste of beer)

Huh, I didn't know this guy could pass laws. And the NRA too!

Dread also passed a law in Nashville that requires all cab drivers to speak English.

Adam Dread is trying to stop the National Rifle Association from passing a law that would allow guns in bars.

Who authored this piece of trash? A third-grader? Wait. That's pretty insulting. To third-graders.

Back
Top Bottom