• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Euro optic

Has anyone ordered from Trijicon SRO Sights ?

Price seems really good for a Trijicon SRO. Reliable vendor?
I haven't ordered from them in awhile but I've been pleased with them when I have. If I remember correctly there was someone on here that was a representative from them but it was a long time ago and I don't remember who it was.

Hands down one of my favorite online vendors for gun stuff. Bought an rmr from them in the last couple of weeks. Best price around and it showed up in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Eurooptic is solid. I’ve ordered a number of items from them and they are always reliable. I just ordered a scope from them a couple weeks ago actually. and 2 range finders and a couple other scopes a few months before that. Been using them for years for optics.

Take a trip when you can, I think of it as the inland version of the 'Great Loop'-

Kane, Pa for Kinzua Bridge State Park

Cloudersport Pa Cherry Springs State Park for the dark sky preserve

Montoursville, Pa -EuroOptic

Ronks area for the food and shopping for the ladies-the Harley plant also

then back through the Delaware Water Gap and NY back roads of course

Walkway Over the Hudson State Historical Park / Vanderbuilt Mansion / Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome ???

I've bought several times from euro optic. They are great to deal with. Customer Service is A+ too if you happen to have an issue

Back
Top Bottom