ETHAN ALLEN ARMS EXCHANGE SHOW-RUTLAND,VT APRIL 27 & 28, 2019

There will be an Ethan Allen Arms Exchange Gun Show on Saturday 4/27 & Sunday 4/28, at the Holiday Inn in Rutland, VT. The Saturday hours are 9AM-5PM, and the Sunday hours are 9AM-2PM. These shows are usually pretty decent, and there are some different vendors that attend. If you check it out on the Face Page, I believe there is a coupon for $1.00 off admission that you can download. I'll be going up on Saturday. While you are on the way, stop in at Seiple's Shoot Shop on Teer Road in Belmont, VT. It's off the beaten track, but run by a nice husband and wife team. I usually come away with something from there.

Nice they're having it at the Holiday Inn (Patti Diprete's last Rutland shows were there) instead of the dismal fairgrounds building. A couple of layers down in the promoter's website it states "50+ tables" for this show. Will have to give it some thought before committing to the drive.

Nice they're having it at the Holiday Inn (Patti Diprete's last Rutland shows were there) instead of the dismal fairgrounds building. A couple of layers down in the promoter's website it states "50+ tables" for this show. Will have to give it some thought before committing to the drive.

Depending on where you live, the drive may make it impractical. But I live close enough to the VT border than I am over the river in 25 minutes, and I add in a few stops at some local shops as well.

Went up mid-morning, no line to get in, venue easy to get to. Plenty of parking. Event was held in a conference room setting, the place was full of vendors, but it was pretty tightly spaced and nut to butt between the tables. I grabbed some .221 Fireball brass and a couple of other things. Some of the gun prices were decent, some were not. Stopped at Cragin's, Seiples, The Sporting & Hunting Depot on the way back down. Picked up some good stuff at each. For me, a good way to kill a rainy Saturday.

Event was held in a conference room setting, the place was full of vendors, but it was pretty tightly spaced and nut to butt between the tables.

The event was supposed to have both sides of the ballroom. The hotel screwed the promoter out of half of it because they wanted to host the Rutland Democratic Committee there on Sunday. a**h***s forced the hotel to force EAAE to take down the gun show sign outside the door, too. Dickheads.

Overall, it was a good show with more foot traffic than many other EAAE shows. I'll be back next time there. (I've already told NEACA that I will NOT attend any of the shows at the Fairgrounds, though. But Rutland is always a good show.)

Back
Top Bottom