• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Eric Swalwell Has a Plan for Handguns Once AR-15's Are Confiscated

Reptile

NES Member
During an appearance on CNN’s SE Cupp Unfiltered, Democrat presidential hopeful Eric Swalwell made clear he has a plan for handguns he will pursue after AR-15s are confiscated.
Cupp began the segment on Saturday with Swalwell by telling him she appreciates the fact that he is one of the few leftist candidates who admits he plans to take away an entire category of firearms.

Cupp said: “You are the only candidate who is calling for a confiscation of guns. You say you want to ban and buy back every single assault weapon in America. You’ve touted Australia as a model of how gun confiscation works.”

She added, “Gun control advocates often say no one is coming to take your guns away, [but] you say, ‘Yes I am.’ And that is refreshingly honest.”

Swalwell contrasted himself with the rest of the Democrat field, saying: “Other candidates have called for an “assault weapons” ban, but they only want to ban future manufacturing, and future sales. And I think if you recognize that an “assault weapon” shouldn’t be made any more in America, why don’t you just get to the point where you say ‘Those that are here, shouldn’t be here.’ That’s where I”m at.”

Cupp pointed out that “assault weapons” are involved in “less that five percent of gun murders” in America. She then asked Swalwell why he is “stopping at ‘assault weapons’ …and not confiscating handguns, which account for the vast majority of gun deaths.”

Swalwell made clear he also has a plan for handguns, but he is focused on getting rid of “assault weapons” first.

Eric Swalwell Has a Plan for Handguns Once AR-15s Are Confiscated

I have a plan to win the Super Bowl single-handedly right after I win the World Series while getting my Cy Young, AL-MVP and batting title in the same year.

I appreciate he's taking focus off of the impossible task at hand in order to waste time on another.

There will be nobody alive to take the handguns away after they try to take the assault weapons.
If Swalwell tries something that stupid, he will have signed his own death warrant. His family will likely be targeted as well. What a moron! Spouting off about "gun control" when he can't even control that big hole under his nose!

Eric Swallowswell is a meme candidate whose campaign is so destitute that he uses pictures of his dog to beg for dollars on social media. Sad!

We should make a reality TV show filming Eric 'I've got legit nukes' Swalwell go on a door-to-door gun confiscation run.

Eric Swallowswell is a meme candidate whose campaign is so destitute that he uses pictures of his dog to beg for dollars on social media. Sad!

He's the extremist to make many of the other lunatics look like a reasonable choice. Like when they propose a 20% tax to fund some worthless crap then drop it to 10% and claim that you're winning by paying that 10% to get nothing in return.

they are proposing criminalizing the innocent. Why isn't that behavior condemned and the perpetrator put in prison....

There will be nobody alive to take the handguns away after they try to take the assault weapons.

LOL yeah right. Imagine all the excuses we'd see. I want to fight and resist, but I have to pay for my kid's college. Or, I can't afford to lose my CDL, plumbing license, whatever.

There'd be lots of passive noncompliance, but 99.999% won't give up modern comforts to kill anyone over this.

Patriotic Americans have a plan to see that neither ARs or hanguns are confiscated. BYOBB.

XMfsXyI.jpg

Yup, if anyone starts going door to door confiscating guns, the likelyhood of them being shot is about 95+%

Another NOLA will not be tolerated again. Those enforcers who are standing by with their "murder boner" in hand just waiting for their moment of oppressive glory better think three times before they embark on such a fool's errand.

What guns? I don't have no stinking guns. Off th the next house with you.
Unless they have a search warrant there is no way they are coming into my house to search for guns.

Yup, if anyone starts going door to door confiscating guns, the likelyhood of them being shot is about 95+%

Another NOLA will not be tolerated again. Those enforcers who are standing by with their "murder boner" in hand just waiting for their moment of oppressive glory better think three times before they embark on such a fool's errand.

WTF is it with everyones obsession with this? Clearly this is not how it goes down. Lets look at how it really works ok?

Law gets passed making item possession illegal. Minority complies and 10% gets turned in. Now everyone else is now technically breaking the law. So going forward every traffic stop or domestic invoving these individuals nets all they possess and ends future ownership of anything forever. It's a war of attrition. The liberals favorite weapon...

WTF is it with everyones obsession with this? Clearly this is not how it goes down. Lets look at how it really works ok?

Law gets passed making item possession illegal. Minority complies and 10% gets turned in. Now everyone else is now technically breaking the law. So going forward every traffic stop or domestic invoving these individuals nets all they possess and ends future ownership of anything forever. It's a war of attrition. The liberals favorite weapon...

I guess we shall see just how many gov.org is willing to sacrifice. The war begins on the first day any foolish law like that goes onto effect. I think you severely underestimate the nationwide animosity that has been building up for decades against these types of constant threats by government officials towards the liberties of citizens in this country. I assure you it will be the last straw for millions.

If liberals are fighting a war of attrition, they're going to have a long wait ahead......if they don't get premature lead poisoning first.

I guess we shall see just how many gov.org is willing to sacrifice. The war begins on the first day any foolish law like that goes onto effect. I think you severely underestimate the nationwide animosity that has been building up for decades against these types of constant threats by government officials towards the liberties of citizens in this country. I assure you it will be the last straw for millions.

If liberals are fighting a war of attrition, they're going to have a long wait ahead......if they don't get premature lead poisoning first.

You make me laugh. Several states have already passed these "Go time" laws and nearly zero has happened. Now don't get me wrong I wish what you say was true. I just know that it is not. And recent history (See above) supports this...

Government can only do so much before large percentages of the public start to notice. They don’t know how far is too far until it happens. This is why Trump is on office, the left and government went too far.

It’s not the first day, and it’s not when you read about some guy far away who died when cops came for his guns. It’s when it hits home for enough people.

We’re not Australia. The only ones here who turn in guns are gang bangers who need the cash.

The black vans stuff is still (and likely will be) just a phantasm. .gov is not going to throw its hand playing that stuff, and with all the other societal mindset disease going on, they might only have to wait out a generation or two to enact more bans/regulation/whatever, until they can get the public to suck for the "guns as nuclear weapons" type BS, etc. Creating a catalyst for political sea change WRT guns/gun rights at present day is not a smart move on their part. Even most of the antis have shifted to this strategy (outside of retards like this Swallwell character) most of the garbage they're pushing these days is on the margins, not the front door. ERPO, UBC, blah blah
blah... it's all a bunch of schloque that dovetails into a long game strategy by antis.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom