• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Eric church blames NRA for Las Vegas shooting

Fake country outlaw with a degree in marketing.
Can anyone imagine Waylon Jennings climbing into a pool for this Rolling Stone photo.
hiDaAor.jpg

:emoji_tiger:

Country pop
I actually like some country music. Like Hank Williams, Jr stuff.

The more I hear about people like this singing about freedom and liberty and trashing it, the less likely I am to listen to country music in general.

I guess that, b/c of guys like HW Jr, I thought that country artists were on our side. As it turns out, they are just another division of spoiled court gestures.

Typical misinformed idiot:

"The gun-show [loophole] would not exist if it weren't for the NRA"
Wow. Epic ignorance.

Like any of the laws that this moron could have proposed would have stopped Paddock. As far as we know, he passed background checks. No "gun show loophole" fairytale there. Of course, we still have no idea what motivated the guy, don't know for sure if there were others involved, and don't know what really happened that night.

We keep hearing how we need moar lawrs. We have easily over 25,000 gun laws in this country (was estimated to be 20,000 in 1998). So, the first 25K+ laws were ineffective to stop all of this "gun violence" but law 25,001 is going to be the magic law, right. Is that the last law that we will ever pass or do we have to pass another 25K laws to make a difference? If not, how many more?

We all know the answers to these questions and the true motivation of the other side, but I think that we need to question the people that are spouting off at the mouth like Mr. Church and see if THEY know what the true end game of the anti-2A movement is?

He claims to own guns. Is he ok with giving them all up and LE and criminals being the only ones that have guns?

My guess is he is ignorant to this issue and hasn't thought it all the way through. Likely hasn't thought past his ignorant comments.

Last edited:
didn't this guy do one of those "i'm the nra" interviews you see in american rifleman? I might have the title wrong, the one where they ask a few questions of country musicians....you know the one I mean?

I like this guy's songs, too.

The picture, that I won't click, makes a reference to a health scare, hopefully it's terminal.

People like this should step on a lego, fall and break their front teeth, which they swallow, then cut their rectum when they pass the tooth shard, get and infection from the cut coming in contact with feces and die.

The picture, that I won't click, makes a reference to a health scare, hopefully it's terminal.

People like this should step on a lego, fall and break their front teeth, which they swallow, then cut their rectum when they pass the tooth shard, get and infection from the cut coming in contact with feces and die.
That’s...oddly specific.

I don’t like a lot of country music, but his is alright.

fvck him. and fvck his calls for 'gun control' legislation

Eric Church says NRA is to blame for Las Vegas festival mass shooting

I read an article not too long ago about how the liberals use the media to mess with our heads. They blame the N.R.A. and the GOP, then they blame the weapons manufacture and the company that made the ammo, the rest of the blame goes to the police and then to the hotel security. After all is said and done most people can't even remember the name of the shooter. I guess it works because I really can't remember that whackos name. I remember everything else, but I just can't remember his name.

I read an article not too long ago about how the liberals use the media to mess with our heads. They blame the N.R.A. and the GOP, then they blame the weapons manufacture and the company that made the ammo, the rest of the blame goes to the police and then to the hotel security. After all is said and done most people can't even remember the name of the shooter. I guess it works because I really can't remember that whackos name. I remember everything else, but I just can't remember his name.

They virtue signal that "They're not going to give this asshat the fame he sought, so we won't tell you the name of the guy who was only a poor misguided tool of the NRA and the bump stock mafia"

Well put, but I think no more coffee for you today, you seem a little wound up...

Back
Top Bottom