EPIC SHOOT 2019 - at my local club

allen-1

NES Member
The match director from my local club was looking for RO's the last couple of weeks, but wouldn't specify exactly why he needed them. All he would/could say was that it wasn't for a match, and he needed at least 20 RO's on a Friday. I've just taken a fair bit of work off, so I didn't jump on this. We had Glock running the GSSF match at the club this weekend, and I rant into Mark, (we were both working it). He asked me I could help, because he's still short-handed, (Fridays are hard for people to take off). So, yeah.

Got a little more detail on it, a bunch of manufacturers and "media influencers" are coming to our range...

Check this out: BDU Epic Shoot 2019

BTW, the aerial shot on that page is of my club. The road runs past the skeet and trap fields, the hooks left past the long range, runs down with rifle and pistol ranges on the right and then ends with the tactical bays, (5 of them). They've got drone footage of the club; and some nice footage of the interior of the clubhouse.

You might have heard of a few of these people:

Confirmed Manufacturers: OUTSPOKE, Daniel Defense, Glock, Zevtech, LWRC, Radian Weapons, Vertx, KGmade, IWI, SB Tactical, Inforce, Maxim Defense Night Fission, CProducts Defense/Duramag, Polymer 80, F4 Defense, Dasan, Alpha Foxtrot, Elevated Silence, Fancy Brass Company, Fostech, Microtech, OSS, Rosco Mfg, Global Ordnance, Grand Power, KillCliff, LEO Takedown, Naroh Arms, Olight, Stern Defense, CGS Group, Head Down Firearms, NEMO Arms, Spikes Tactical, Grizzly Targets, DRG Manufacturing/ White Label, EDC Coffee, Fruit Nukes.

Confirmed Media:
Iraq Veteran 8888, Garand Thumb, Jerry Miculek, Colion Noir, Military Arms Channel, Sootch 00, Tactical Toolbox, VEIL Solutions, James Yeager, The Gun Collective, VSO Gun Channel, Donut Operator, UN12, RECOIL Mag, Soldier System, Real Dirty Harry, DevilDog Gamer, Mr Guns and Gear, Kentucky Ballistic, Top Shot Dustin Ellerman, Warrior Poet Society, Ballistic Magazine, Tactical Rifleman, Armslist, Provectus Group, AK Guy, Skinny Medic, Firearms Rack, Blackwolf, GPGA, Klean, TwangnBang, Survival on Purpose, Fit to Fight, Don Edwards, Chris Weatherman (Angery American), Alan Kay, Survival Dispatch, Combatcozz, Dochollywood, Hero hunt, Gun Funny, Robbie Wheaton, Opie in the Smokies, Alabama Arsenal, Four Guys Guns

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom