Epic response to the NFL ad ban

Perhaps if enough NFL fans said they'd boycott the Superbowl Ads, it might have an effect.

Turn the channel, and don't watch a single commercial! If enough people say it, it might cause some of the other advertisers to re-consider whether their money is being well-spent. (?)

Something to think about, anyway.

Perhaps if enough NFL fans said they'd boycott the Superbowl Ads, it might have an effect.

Turn the channel, and don't watch a single commercial! If enough people say it, it might cause some of the other advertisers to re-consider whether their money is being well-spent. (?)

We are outnumbered.

And I enjoy The Superbowl commercials.

Most people really don't care either way about what commercials are shown during the big game...let alone which ones are allowed and not allowed. The NFL isn't really hurting for money. They had to pay out that $750 million settlement to the former players over the concussion stuff.

I pause the game long enough, to fast forward through all commercials. I've never watched them. I watch football for football, not gay commercials.

Back
Top Bottom