• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ephesian arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this modification approved by the attorney general's office?

AG doesn't approve of anything. The manufacturer states that they are compliant and the AG sues if they believe the gun is not compliant (or they simply don't want it sold)

I worked there i know the truth and i know what is happening in the near future of this company. That is all.

So what is the truth?
What is the future?

Why is there no information at all? From what I understand there are still people who had consignments that have not been returned. This may have been worked out by now but some updates would be nice.

The shop is going to be re opened in a new location not sommerset. First of all our shop had nothing to do with glock and the push not to sell in ma. Have any of you seen the letter from the ag's office? Other shops were at fault, not ours and i wont name names. There are a lot of things happening in the next few weeks that will rectify this set back. As far as consignment guns all of that is in the works most have been returned and customer builds will be finished. That is all i will say right now because i know how people like to stir the pot with rumors.

Last edited:
AG doesn't approve of anything. The manufacturer states that they are compliant and the AG sues if they believe the gun is not compliant (or they simply don't want it sold)

MA AG does not like the Glock LCI. Ephesian modified to what they thought is an acceptable LCI. Ephesian is now the manufacturer.

The shop is going to be re opened in a new location not sommerset. First of all our shop had nothing to do with glock and the push not to sell in ma. Have any of you seen the letter from the ag's office? Other shops were at fault, not ours and i wont name names. There are a lot of things happening in the next few weeks that will rectify this set back. As far as consignment guns all of that is in the works most have been returned and customer builds will be finished. That is all i will say right now because i know how people like to stir the pot with rumors.

*yawn* these types of posts hurt your credibility, not help it.

Thanks for the update - Most here at NES do actually understand that in business things out of your control can cause a situation to go tango uniform in a heart beat. What they will excoriate you for is lack of information or misinformation. Like it or not, these guys are you best customers as a shop owner.

Stirrrrriiing!!!!

Who is stirring?

Are you going to include bcg's in the price of your home build ar's?

Or sell anything on the damn back wall both times I went in almost everything on the back wall was the owners and wasn't for sale.

What new location ?? You are a wealth of info.

I merged this thread with the one on the same subject.

Stirrrrriiing!!!!
It's pretty easy to stop the speculation cold.

Everyone posting in this thread - as well as everyone who reads it - is your potential customer. With your behavior here, you've gained none and probably lost a bunch. I hope you own the place and therefore have nobody to answer to, because if you did this to my shop, I would be pissed.

Thanks for the update - Most here at NES do actually understand that in business things out of your control can cause a situation to go tango uniform in a heart beat. What they will excoriate you for is lack of information or misinformation. Like it or not, these guys are you best customers as a shop owner.

Who is stirring?

The OP [wink]

He's been here since 2012, has 230 posts and isn't marked as a dealer like Len or other companies. Something's not right here. If I was a Mass resident, I'd show these combined threads to all other Mass gun owners when the subject came up and let them decide if they wanted to shop there.

As a customer, I have a few expectations from a gun shop:

#1: No drama - its a business I'm giving my money to, not a tabloid
#2: Give me respect and I give you my respect and my money
#3: Don't price gouge because I can stand in your store, take my phone out and compare prices on your shelves with prices I can see at other local shops and shops with national coverage (Palmetto State, Bud's, KTP, chain stores).

OP is going on a public, visible forum and breaking my #1 and #2 rule in writing.

Jesus I hope this guy actually owns this business.

If this was one of my employee's we'd be taking a long drive to the farm.

Maybe hit the NES trifecta and call the ATF and dime on one of your customers and post about it in this thread. Really get everyone here going on all 8 cylinders to make sure this business doesnt come back.

If he is not the owner he definitely is not their head of Human Resources.

I have been there a few times, nice shop & nice people. The Gen 4 Glock wigged me out a bit so I didn't buy one. That was my choice. Ultimately wouldn't that fall back to the FFL anyway?

The OP [wink]

He's been here since 2012, has 230 posts and isn't marked as a dealer like Len or other companies. Something's not right here. If I was a Mass resident, I'd show these combined threads to all other Mass gun owners when the subject came up and let them decide if they wanted to shop there.

As a customer, I have a few expectations from a gun shop:

#1: No drama - its a business I'm giving my money to, not a tabloid
#2: Give me respect and I give you my respect and my money
#3: Don't price gouge because I can stand in your store, take my phone out and compare prices on your shelves with prices I can see at other local shops and shops with national coverage (Palmetto State, Bud's, KTP, chain stores).

OP is going on a public, visible forum and breaking my #1 and #2 rule in writing.

Writes a drama post complaining about drama. The stupid in this thread is strong on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J kelly 1229 everything in that shop was for sale bcg's are included in all our builds. All the back wall guns were for sale

If he is not the owner he definitely is not their head of Human Resources.

I have been there a few times, nice shop & nice people. The Gen 4 Glock wigged me out a bit so I didn't buy one. That was my choice. Ultimately wouldn't that fall back to the FFL anyway?

Yes.

You're free to purchase whatever you'd like. You have an NES obligation to actually do that, and then post it in the classifieds as "Like Brand New" with "only 50 rounds down pipe" for $200-400 more. Its in the member agreement here. So by not purchasing your Glock Gen 4, you were actually in violation.

Writes a drama post complaining about drama. The stupid in this thread is strong on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not here to create drama, just stating my observations. I'm not relevant to whether this gun store succeeds or fails since I can't spend a dime in their store, if one exists.

I'm also not a gun store or a gun store employee. I'm not here to make money.

I love it how everybody bashes Ephesian Arms. No one has a clue to what went on in there. People saying we "dremeled" glocks try to do that it will never happen. In the begining we milled a lci, after we used a factory lci. As far as being shut down for criminal crimes you people need to get a life and stop rumors like that. Someone post the link here for the seized property auction on fb for ephesian arms. I worked there i know the truth and i know what is happening in the near future of this company. That is all.

If you don't like the rumors than tell us what they are planning.

J kelly 1229 everything in that shop was for sale bcg's are included in all our builds. All the back wall guns were for sale

You're holding back information from a lot of potential customers. You chastise people for speculating, yet you've done nothing in the way of clearing anything up. I have been a customer in the past, and I think I've officially moved on.

i hope you have the blessing of the shop owner as well before coming on here and making statements about the shop. if not you could have just initiated a resume-generating event.

i've got no dog in this fight, but when it comes to internet drama... tell us everything! answer all the questions!

You're holding back information from a lot of potential customers. You chastise people for speculating, yet you've done nothing in the way of clearing anything up. I have been a customer in the past, and I think I've officially moved on.

That should answer any questions and relieve all doubt.

At some point you might want to just stop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom