• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ephesian arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you consider real? J&S and AJ's in Acushnet have always been good and fair.

Watch J&S's Facebook, some good deals to be had there. AJ's is a great shop, type of shop that cares more about you being satisfied then making a sale. Also Fairhaven Firearms is a fairly new shop that is worth a visit and close to AJ's and J&S.

Let the speculations continue and the rumors be spread i know whats going on and you dont. Peace out!!!

Let the speculations continue and the rumors be spread i know whats going on and you dont. Peace out!!!

JstWMzi.jpg

So you say... If you really represent the shop, post with their dealer account. Otherwise knock it off.

J kelly 1229 everything in that shop was for sale bcg's are included in all our builds. All the back wall guns were for sale

Dude your full of sh!t. I went in asked about 9 guns on your back wall and got told no that's the owners ak. No that's the owners saiga. No that's the owners.... 9 times at your shop. Asked about one of the shop builds on the wall. Asked about a bcg the guy said yeah for 200 extra we'll throw it in. Please I can probably drum up the date and time if you'd like. The employee was about 6'1 275 pounds dark hair

I'm closing this piece of shit thread. If the shop reopens they can post with the dealer account. This whole thread is completely ****ing retarded- people arguing about things that happened at ****ing shop that doesn't exist anymore. Who the **** cares? When you re-open you can reinvent your image.

The Clown from seinfeld has some good advice...

What's next, someone is going to post a thread about how they were dissatisfied with their experiences at the gun room? [rofl]

that's all folks...

(NSFW)

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom