• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EOTech refunds -- how long did it take for you to get your check?

Over a month and half ago EOTech sent me an email acknowledging receipt of my 516 sight and that my refund check would be processed soon. Inquired two or three emails with zero response. Anybody else have similar/different experiences?

2 months. Asking price plus $15 to cover shipping.

site search possible eotech problems... Good reading for the curious.

Last edited:
Holy hell the thread is F'n stupid. Trolls be trollin

In all seriousness if you would like some real information, all of it has been covered here

https://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/296122-Possible-EOTech-problems

In short, EOTech lied for at least 10 years about the performance of their product, got sued by the .gov, and it now refunding the full purchase price of the optic plus shipping to avert a class action law suit by consumers. This started in Nov. and the 1st checks are starting to be seen now (including members here)

They received the sight on 12/18/15, I received acknowledgement on 1/15/16, tried looking up status yesterday and no record found, received the check today.A

I got my check yesterday. It was a total time of about 2 months. Much better than I thought it would be.

Back
Top Bottom