EOPS List 9-2017

If this was last year I'd have happily skipped down to Shawsheen and bought myself an XD, after the Illinois fiasco however, Springfield can eat a dick.

WTF I thought we hated Springfield and RRA after that whole Illinois state FFL licensing thing. Somebody has to keep me updated on this stuff.

This. Springfields sales dived so much they probably had to turn to MA to try and uncover some untapped market share for their croatian made crap

Other than that who cares about lists...

Last edited:
for as little as I give a crap about the list, this one is at least decent in terms of new additions:
-FN 509
-TP9SF elite
-springfields (if that's you're thing)
-ruger 1911 10mm
-M&P 2.0's

- - - Updated - - -

This. Springfields sales dived so much they probably had to turn to MA to try and uncover some untapped market share for their croatian made crap

Other than that who cares about lists...

^this
while i have no intention of purchasing a springfield armory anything, if getting them on the list can drum up sales for local FFL's then all to the good.

for as little as I give a crap about the list, this one is at least decent in terms of new additions:
-FN 509
-TP9SF elite
-springfields (if that's you're thing)
-ruger 1911 10mm
-M&P 2.0's

- - - Updated - - -

^this
while i have no intention of purchasing a springfield armory anything, if getting them on the list can drum up sales for local FFL's then all to the good.

good list . I just wish the Canik Elite had a part # with 10 rounders, I hate spending another 90 on mags (found 1 place that has them)

Be sure to see all the Colts on the target roster. It took a lot of time,two year to me exact from my first meeting with the CEO at SHOT to get things moving. Glad they saw the light.

Springfields!!!!! Holy shit

yea, watch the prices drop now! [grin]

BTW, for those interested, a mistake on the Roster concerning the XDG91101. Should be XDG9101. That's the 4 in XD-Mod2.- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Aren't we supposed to be mad at HK for some reason too? Something about not selling their firearms in Israel?

Meh. Some people are. I honestly dgaf. Israel just reverse engineers whatever it needs and hands it to IMI to build anyhow. A little surprising from H&K considering the cultural sensitivity towards Jews in Germany, though.

Aren't we supposed to be mad at HK for some reason too? Something about not selling their firearms in Israel?

Well, when a manufacturing company from the country that operated the Nazi death camps goes OUT of its way to condemn Israel...yeah we should stop doing business with HK. They should keep their frigin mouths shut and just sell guns. period.

Freaking Springfields!!! I got mine. . . . 4 years ago.

Of course I've shot it. . . . . twice. Carried it. . . . . never. LOL

Stupidisasstupiddoes, ma'am.

The Germans still haven't forgiven the Jews for the Holocaust.

Well, when a manufacturing company from the country that operated the Nazi death camps goes OUT of its way to condemn Israel...yeah we should stop doing business with HK. They should keep their frigin mouths shut and just sell guns. period.

- - - Updated - - -

Still no new Walthers on the list. Last time I talked to a Walther rep (NRA Show 2016) MA was not on their priority list. CA was, but not MA. Size of the market and all that.

This is completely unrelated to any new additions, but I was thinking about a 92 Brigadier lately and I just noticed the Inox is on the list, but the standard version finish isn't it, pretty annoying.

This is completely unrelated to any new additions, but I was thinking about a 92 Brigadier lately and I just noticed the Inox is on the list, but the standard version finish isn't it, pretty annoying.

It’s incredibly annoying. With the Beretta 92/96 series (as well as other manufacturers’ offerings) they are essentially the exact same piece. One has a slightly diff slide. One has a rail, or the trigger guard has a diff contour, this ones black that ones silver. We need a list burning party on bacon hill.

Back
Top Bottom