• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Enough Of This "Pre-Healey" Shit

She said she wouldn't prosecute at this time. She further said that she resreves the right to prosecute in the future. If you are going to quote here on NES, quote completely, so that NES members are informed accurately.
If she ever gets around to it, its going to be dealers. Not buyers.

Uh Patrick.

"pre ban bullshit" is not bullshit. Its real. Its based in law that was actually written down, had a comment period and was voted on by our legislature. And it passed.

IT IS LAW.

The Pre-Maura stuff is the garbage.

That means that unless you have a pre-94 lower, putting a telescoping stock, threaded bbl, flash hider, etc on your rifle does expose you to REAL legal risk.

People have been prosecuted for this stuff. For real.

I am not a "pants shitter" to quote Dr. Grant. I exercise my rights fully within the law. (unlike all those people who lock up their handguns for transport. Show me the law!!)
But the AWB is real.
Lol. Most of the guys at the mill are quick to inform customers what they must do for AWB compliance. Buying preban rifles is BS from a POV of wasting money, at least.

Uh Patrick.

"pre ban bullshit" is not bullshit. Its real. Its based in law that was actually written down, had a comment period and was voted on by our legislature. And it passed.

IT IS LAW.

The Pre-Maura stuff is the garbage.

That means that unless you have a pre-94 lower, putting a telescoping stock, threaded bbl, flash hider, etc on your rifle does expose you to REAL legal risk.

People have been prosecuted for this stuff. For real.

I am not a "pants shitter" to quote Dr. Grant. I exercise my rights fully within the law. (unlike all those people who lock up their handguns for transport. Show me the law!!)
But the AWB is real.
No shit I was talking about pre Healy ya know the title of the thread.

I’m sorry I will make sure I do that in the future I’m sorry if I upset you by smashing the button before proof reading I hope you can forgive me for that.

I’m sorry I will make sure I do that in the future I’m sorry if I upset you by smashing the button before proof reading I hope you can forgive me for that.

I appreciate your repentance.

Words have meaning. There is a difference between pre-ban and "pre-maura".
My only motivation was that there are new gun owners who might think the ban is not real. The AWB is real. People DO get prosecuted under it.

Back
Top Bottom