• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Enough Of This "Pre-Healey" Shit

Tartakovsky

NES Member
She's the attorney general. She isn't a legislator. She doesn't get to arbitrarily re-interpret what is classified by Congress and as such, Massachusetts lawmakers, as an "assault weapon". Congress decided which cosmetic "evil features" make an assault weapon (collapsible stock, bayo lug, flash hider) in addition to a pistol grip and detachable magazine. A rifle devoid of such features is by lawmakers' own definition, NOT an "assault weapon" regardless of what a non-legislator says. I'm sick of this pre-Healey shit and anyone that wants to take her office to court over this should she threaten enforcement of her "enforcement notice" should. She would lose, which she knows, which is why she said she wouldn't choose to prosecute anyone over it. This was a low-energy political stunt on her part, plain and simple. Enough of the pre-Healey nonsense. There is no such thing.

And note that as the Chief Prosecutor she can f*** up your life just by forcing you to defend a lawsuit against an opponent that has literally unlimited funds. Think about her edict as a warning shot, not as legislation.

Anyone who has been to Court knows even if you win, you lose. Lose lots of money, your image, your time and mindshare. Do what you want but don't think you will prevail.

Huh. I think I've misunderstood what that meant this whole time.

df8053da-603e-441b-905f-559612b83cb7.85a3139dfe4489db882b971fbffb8a0f.jpeg

Yeah. Tell that to the ATF as well. "We realize that modern firearms - which actually EXISTED when Congress last defined these terms - don't fit the language used in teh law, so we want to adjust it so we can tell people what to do." Ummmmm, no. Go call Congress. Or STFU.

Not yet ! I am about to sell my pre- Healey KAC with paperwork and real deal military kind of ammo, not plinking kind for $10k.. After I sell it, do what you want. Thinking about selling my full sniper setup as well, with paperwork from Healey declaring it a full sniper setup.
$10k with a KAC and MK262 mod1?!? Count me in!

She's the attorney general. She isn't a legislator. She doesn't get to arbitrarily re-interpret what is classified by Congress and as such, Massachusetts lawmakers, as an "assault weapon". Congress decided which cosmetic "evil features" make an assault weapon (collapsible stock, bayo lug, flash hider) in addition to a pistol grip and detachable magazine. A rifle devoid of such features is by lawmakers' own definition, NOT an "assault weapon" regardless of what a non-legislator says. I'm sick of this pre-Healey shit and anyone that wants to take her office to court over this should she threaten enforcement of her "enforcement notice" should. She would lose, which she knows, which is why she said she wouldn't choose to prosecute anyone over it. This was a low-energy political stunt on her part, plain and simple. Enough of the pre-Healey nonsense. There is no such thing.
agreed, but until the her edict is overturned, we are stuck with it.

As AG, she can make your life miserable, legal or not. You will be in a lose/lose situation, irregardless of law

And note that as the Chief Prosecutor she can f*** up your life just by forcing you to defend a lawsuit against an opponent that has literally unlimited funds. Think about her edict as a warning shot, not as legislation.

Anyone who has been to Court knows even if you win, you lose. Lose lots of money, your image, your time and mindshare. Do what you want but don't think you will prevail.
If she is going to go after anyone proactively it will be the dealers still selling this. If 2 people do a secondary transfer, it will be at the very bottom of her list.

Pre Healey is f***ing stupid but you know what the best thing to do is?

Don't ever buy shit from people that use doucheretard terms like "pre healey" its literally that simple. Just refuse to do business with them, and let them pawn their clapped out overpriced junk on the rubes it was intended for. [laugh]

I realize you're hoping to deprogram pant shitters that suck for pre healey and the like, but that is NEVER going to happen. They're too busy arm flapping, pant shitting, and hyperventilating while they wait with baited breath for facebook legal experts to validate , in breathless terms, their pant shitting about something that has never and will never happen. [rofl]

Don't want the pre healey dolphin show? don't go to the dolphin show... [rofl]

(NSFW)

View: https://youtu.be/_k3p1XNoi9k?t=18

WTS one (1) pre-Healey stress ball. Box, paperwork, and original receipt with proof of date included. Rare in MA.

This is one of the main reasons why it's done. It's a fantastic and technically true marketing line for a law/ruling/guidance/whothef***knows announcement from NH's finest gift to MA, Healy.

Don't ever buy shit from people that use doucheretard terms like "pre healey" its literally that simple. Just refuse to do business with them, and let them pawn their clapped out overpriced junk on the rubes it was intended for. [laugh]
i think this whole thing actually an NES only terminology, it was not so much of it on the armslist, even when it was not full of scams... at least i have never seen it as much as i see it here in WTS sections.
pre-healy, now pre-biden. meh.

i think this whole thing actually an NES only terminology, it was not so much of it on the armslist, even when it was not full of scams... at least i have never seen it as much as i see it here in WTS sections.
Hopefully some of the NES scammer trolls
think to ask the scammers
if the non-existent gun they're touting is "pre-<Proper Noun>".

No it's definitely not... there's a group of pant shitters on MA centric Facebook gun groups that promote the idea of pre healy... definitely not an NES only thing. Around here we generally chastise people talking about it because it's stupid. On faceplant they have a circle jerk every time someone starts pre healy jive talk.... [rofl]

Pre Healey is f***ing stupid but you know what the best thing to do is?

I realize you're hoping to deprogram pant shitters that suck for pre healey and the like, but that is NEVER going to happen. They're too busy arm flapping, pant shitting, and hyperventilating while they wait with baited breath for facebook legal experts to validate , in breathless terms, their pant shitting about something that has never and will never happen. [rofl]

Don't want the pre healey dolphin show? don't go to the dolphin show... [rofl]

(NSFW)

View: https://youtu.be/_k3p1XNoi9k?t=18

This right here my friend, is your best work yet !

Bravo sir, bravo.

Back
Top Bottom