• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Engraving

Who does engraving on a AR lower? Yes, it could be SBR time, but I'm a complete egomaniac and want my name and title on my guns!!
Seriously,engraving with a proper touch is what I'm looking for, spend good money on nice weaps., want nice engraving work.
Also, would prefer western MA or northern CT.
Thanks

Starting to think about my first build (will be a while, later in the year at least, before I can start spending 'gun money' without having to sleep on the couch), and you know what? Custom engraving on the lower WOULD be pretty cool.

If it's something Remsport could do and isn't TOO expensive, I'd look at building a new 1911 out of the Gubmint Model top end on the one I have now (currently on a P-14 frame) if they could do something similar to one of the frames they make.

If your talking about hand engraving. I'm not sure how the aluminum would take it. I could see some sort of machined process mabye.

Last edited:
Hey, that's right, they do engrave. I don't know how an AR ( lower ) would go over and I believe they are located in malls, buy good suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom