Engraving at Jack's Machine (Hanson, MA)

Just wanted to give a positive review to anyone looking for laser engraving services. I went looking for a place to do this work. Jack's was pretty close to me so I gave them a shot. They were great to work with and did and excellent job. They are very accepting of one-off firearms related engraving jobs. IMG_1472_edit.jpg IMG_1469_edit.jpg

I have two guns that I need to get engraved, I just haven’t been able to find the time to get down to that corner of the map. Actually, getting there is fine, but getting there twice in a day or so (pick up and drop off) is a problem. Will they do while-you-wait if I call first and plan it?

Looks like Jack went a little crazy and melted the first receiver? That must have been the practice one. ;)

Just wanted to give a positive review to anyone looking for laser engraving services. I went looking for a place to do this work. Jack's was pretty close to me so I gave them a shot. They were great to work with and did and excellent job. They are very accepting of one-off firearms related engraving jobs. View attachment 284395 View attachment 284396

While the topic is open. I’ve looked for and have not found my answer.

If I permanently change the address on my trust with a form 20 to another state do I also change the engraving to the new state?

While the topic is open. I’ve looked for and have not found my answer.

If I permanently change the address on my trust with a form 20 to another state do I also change the engraving to the new state?

No. The engraving is the maker's location at the time of making. It doesn't need to be re engraved if the maker changes location.

No. The engraving is the maker's location at the time of making. It doesn't need to be re engraved if the maker changes location.
Thank you.
What if I build another at the new location? Basically does anything the trust buys or builds still list MA due to the trust being formed there?

Back
Top Bottom