• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

England charges clearly not guilty US hunter with FA charges

The lion is treated more humanely than feedlot cows. Otherwise it is the same thing, farming. A rich person paying 50K for one and the other becoming 99 cent cheeseburgers doesn't affect the morality of humans farming cows and lions for our benefit.

I spoke about people not understanding what "sport" really is anymore. I like the analogy though. This is the same as getting a dozen cow heads staffed and put over your fireplace. Pretty lame ass "trophies".

In nature, old lions die prolonged painful deaths from starvation and infection. If I were the lion I'd choose the hunter's bullet. More dignified.

That is not what I would choose. I would want to retire to one of those assisted living communities were there are the activities like arts and crafts, bocce ball or maybe even some golf -- and most importantly the other residents are slow and easy to catch.

o18KHOC.jpg

Sorry, I forgot to ask was this an option as long as we were anthropomorphizing lions?

:emoji_tiger:

My guess the bloody rubber fist was in reference to the American antigun people who say things like "cocks not glocks" or "real men use fists" or any of the thousand similar comments the spew everyday...

I never post anything on the internet.
Liar.

Not guilty
Meanwhile, over on Sailing Anarchy,
they're discussing how that photo is the only one ever taken
from a sailboat's own deck that captures both bow and stern in one shot.

In nature, old lions die prolonged painful deaths ... If I were the lion I'd choose the hunter's bullet.
I would want to retire to one of those assisted living communities were there are the activities like arts and crafts, bocce ball or maybe even some golf -- and most importantly the other residents are slow and easy to catch.
They're trying out that general method of thinning the herd
at a facility in Pennsylvania as we speak.

Of all the places in the world to whip out a gun, why did it have to be Scotland? I mean that is a seriously screwed up country and they hate private firearms ownership with a passion. A pop tart pistol is probably 15 years behind bars over there. Oh well, I guess she'll be a toothless old granny when she gets out.

I agree. You can hunt, but a license is stupid expensive. It is set up for rich landed gentry to hunt, and the commoners are “poaching” still

Back
Top Bottom