Enfield help needed

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
As you all know my main collection is Mosin Nagants of every type , year, country etc. Now I have moved onto AK, AKM, AKS etc. However I also purchased over the years other milsurp riles, M1's,1903,1903A3, Mausers from as many countries as I could find, well you get the picture. I have 6 Enfields. They are all in excellent shape .
Out of the 6 two are Savage MK4. One of them had the rear sight removed and bubba but one of those god awful B-Square scope mounts on it. As soon as I got home I took it off and in the trash it went. ( I should have kept it and Karma the thing I am sure somebody would like to have given it a try). My quest is to use the rear sight which the British rifles used instead of the two hole flip sight it was originally fitted with.

I found the sight at Numrich gun parts however the screw and what looks like either a spring pin or locking wire is missing. In other words I need the rest of the parts to attach the sight to the rifle. I looked at Numrich's web site but the schematic is so small I cant see the parts I need. No I don't need glasses, you have to be on your toes with you guys ;).

My question is can anyone of my Milsurp friends here please help me find or at least I.D. what I need. I want this rifle complete for the event coming up where the Enfields are needed.

Thanks in advance.

Fred

Last edited:
sight 1.jpg

Your referring to the sight on the left I take it, and do NOT want the one in the middle?

If thats correct and I'm following correctly, your looking for parts # 33-35? (FYI that diagram is from a No7Mk1 according to the website)

sight 2.jpg

I'm not sure if the parts will interchange, or if they are exactly the same but it might help. The parts list is at http://www.marstar.ca/ac-Lee7Mk1/index.shtm If they are interchangeable you might be in luck. A call could clear that up.

Also, this may be of help. http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?215609-No4-Mk1-Rear-Sight

Last edited:
Lol I'm in opposite problem. Looking for a S marked mkii flipsight for a savage I got. The milled adjustable is the mki

Last edited:

+1 This is where I go first for any milsurp parts. Since it is a one man operation I always find it best to mail my order in. But the parts are much better than Numrich and I always get exactly what I ordered.

If you can post what parts you need exactly I might be able to find them in my Enfield parts box and send some Karma back your way. Use the parts numbers on the gunboard link to let me know which parts.

+1 This is where I go first for any milsurp parts. Since it is a one man operation I always find it best to mail my order in. But the parts are much better than Numrich and I always get exactly what I ordered.

If you can post what parts you need exactly I might be able to find them in my Enfield parts box and send some Karma back your way. Use the parts numbers on the gunboard link to let me know which parts.

according to the gunboards picture I need part number, 24,25,26,27,and 28. Thanks to everyone for the help...God knows I need it ;)

I can send you 24, 25 and 27. You can use a snipped piece of steel stiff wire for 26. Maybe even a small paper clip or something like that. 28 is a collar that sits on top of 27 above the plunger 25. I do not have 28. If you would like what I have PM me your address and I will get them off to you.

Karma.... what does around comes around :)

I can send you 24, 25 and 27. You can use a snipped piece of steel stiff wire for 26. Maybe even a small paper clip or something like that. 28 is a collar that sits on top of 27 above the plunger 25. I do not have 28. If you would like what I have PM me your address and I will get them off to you.

Karma.... what does around comes around :)

OUTSTANDING!!! I will P.M. my address. Do you need any HK G3 mags???? Also let me pay you for the parts. Buy a beer, some ammo etc. Thanks again!
Fred

Back
Top Bottom