End of the pullman arms v. Healey case today?

mods if this is not the appropriate place for this please delete...

after reading this thread I asked my staff to work out a $39 Anderson stripped lower sale...we are working on the details and will post the sale as soon as we get it confirmed...I believe our normal price for these is $49.
41nsmv3lkzL.jpg

after reading this thread I asked my staff to work out a $39 Anderson stripped lower sale...we are working on the details and will post the sale as soon as we get it confirmed...I believe our normal price for these is $49.
Just so Im doing this properly while im waiting, do I pound on f5 in here or will there be a new thread and I should be pounding f5 in the main forum?

Does this constitute hunting over bait?

Daddy just increased his credit limit and has presents to buy - can I paypal you for 15 right now?

Oh man, thats going to be a traffic nightmare when 30k people show up at once .

Monday: Last names between A and E
Tuesday: Last names between F and J
Wednesday: Last names between K and O
Thursday: Last names between P and T
Friday: Last names between U and Z

Hyphenated last names need not arrive. [cheers]

All this means is that the Mass courts are thoroughly corrupt and covering for the crimes of their own. Is that what I'm not getting? I knew that. I was arguing how the law is supposed to work, not the free-for-all that a cabal has made it into.
I do not know of any jurisdiction where the court will sanction the state for offering bogus ex-rectus arguments that have little if any basis in fact.

Last edited:

I think you have sufficient interest on the part of the membership (including my IN) to proceed.

I get that part, to be expected from the AGO. More wondering about how she would get from point A to point B wrt receivers. I PM'd Rob because it's probably not wise to publicly discuss the mechanics of it.
She already declared in her rant that all AR receivers are AWs according to her. Later she said that all .22LR ARs can not be AWs (NOT true per MGL, depends on features).

She already declared in her rant that all AR receivers are AWs according to her. Later she said that all .22LR ARs can not be AWs (NOT true per MGL, depends on features).
The world according to Maura does not depend on the law or logic... just her feelings and the agenda. [thinking]

I get that part, to be expected from the AGO. More wondering about how she would get from point A to point B wrt receivers. I PM'd Rob because it's probably not wise to publicly discuss the mechanics of it.
She would have to change her FAQ again. As Len noted .22LR are good to go. Any liability for a non .22LR build on the lower would be on the builder, not the dealer.

Back
Top Bottom