End of an Era Flobert parlor rifle

I've got a stripped S&W M&P lower...

I think I'm good for now. [wink] I have 4 built ARs across 3 calibers and a few 80s in the shop still waiting for some love. [laugh]

I do however have a verifiable pre-healy YHM lower that came down here with me that I would be reluctantly willing to strip for oh, say....... $1500? Hey, it has FDE cerakote and it's color filled!! [rofl2]

Glad this got bumped. Its a good place to tell everyone that tomorrow....@COOLER will celebrate the 4th anniversary of the browning auto 5 in the classifieds. Thats right everyone......4 mother f***ing years of bumps on the classifieds. That gotta be a f***ing record. Congratulations let's all wish him a happy anniversary.

Glad this got bumped. Its a good place to tell everyone that tomorrow....@COOLER will celebrate the 4th anniversary of the browning auto 5 in the classifieds. Thats right everyone......4 mother f***ing years of bumps on the classifieds. That gotta be a f***ing record. Congratulations let's all wish him a happy anniversary.

He's one of the first people I ever blocked.

And it was giggle ready with an optional paratrooper stock. Your making me cry, because I sold it [crying]
P1000741.JPG IMG_1072 (1).jpg

Last edited:
And I do have a Parlor Rifle, A Zimmerstutzen. But not a Pedestal Stink!

Your boy’s got you covered:

Back
Top Bottom