Enbloc is BACK in the building...

Wow, it just a stupid pc , any kids can build you one. The pc i am using now,i put it together from parts of a few broken computers that people gave me lol.

This doesn’t check out. I just bought my first shotgun based on some of your advice and I have yet to shoot an M1. Computer craps the bed so no more NES? That’s weak sauce.

Also, who’s going to pass off random Christmas presents to Minininjer without you? The mini knives were fun, I think we can top that this year.

Best wishes to you. Thank you for your contributions to this forum! Stay well and God bless.

Dude, in addition to the plethora of computer offers, if you're truly addicted to that shitbox you have I'd be willing to see if I can clean it up and get it back to top notch condition if you think it might be worthy, there can't be that much done to it that a proper amount of TLC cant fix.

I would gladly accept it. I have a small stash of .40 defense ammo on the random chance a .40 reenters the main safe... hell I even have a pile of G22 prebans I won't sell for the same reason.

Well, first of all, it was nice of you to offer computer parts to enbloc and I hope that he follows through on some of the offers people made him. However, I'd be surprised if he does follow through because IIRC, he doesn't even have a flip phone or a smart phone.

I also have stashes of square notch G19, G21, G22, and G23 mags in addition to stashes of u-notch that includes G20 mags. The 10-round mags are for range use. From time to time though, I'll sell some pre-bans to help fund new guns.

I fully understand that a .40 may never enter your collection again, but I also fully understand that not everyone can handle such a hot and snappy, shitty round like the .40. [laugh]

... Also, who’s going to pass off random Christmas presents to Minininjer without you? The mini knives were fun, I think we can top that this year.

I would do it, but I'm forgetful and I fear the box would sit there on the kitchen table and never get mailed :(

In fact there are three letters and a package I meant to mail to various people last Fall. If it weren't for scheduled electronic payments I'd be homeless and sitting in the dark.

He will be back, this site is addictive, better than any other social media! I remember my dread the first time the Eagles disbanded and retired.... also remember the next five or six instances they came out of retirement! I predict an Enbloc comeback tour [thumbsup]

Last edited:
You gotta suck it up and do what it takes. Just like the guys that we are remembering this weekend, you don't do it for the laughs or the glory, you don't do it for the Group Buys or the Monthly give away or the Karmas, you do it for the guys fighting next to you.

The guys who carpool into the Boston Common garage with the signs, and stand on the steps of the Statehouse with a bull horn. The guys that take the day off work to attend the hearings. The guys (and gals) that donate to Comm2a even though sometimes money is tight. Even the guys that can't do much, but make damn sure the only way they go to Amazon is through the Comm2a link. This is about our fight for our rights, and you know it.

Yeah, the forum can be entertaining, and there have been times someone has pissed me off so much I vowed to never return, but it's about the fight, our shared values and the next generation. My son graduated high school yesterday, and it dawned on me that I missed exactly one football game in his entire life. To stand on the steps of the State House with the rest of you a**h***s and fight for our rights, to fight for HIS rights. And where did I find out about this rally? NES. And how did I get in on the carpool to get to the rally? NES.
NES is really a first step for those who are serious about preserving our 2A rights, to insure that our kids and grandkids don't wake up one day and have to turn over their guns to our leftist government. The thought of my son not being able to teach my grandson how to shoot with our rifle, sickens me. Or of Little Jack not being able to teach his son how to hunt with One Eyed Jack's shotgun because some liberals think their twisted political agenda is more important than our rights, values and traditions.
I hate computers too, and smartphones and tv's that listen to you, and all that shit. But if all you need is a stupid box to keep swinging, and people are willing to give you a box, take the box and stay in the fight.

So, respectfully, suck it up. Swallow your pride or face your tech fears, or whatever, and stay in the fight. You can't leave NES because it's where our voices are strongest and our numbers matter. Bailing on NES is like letting the Healys, Bloombergs, and Clintons, of the world win. This is a fight about the rights of generations now and to come, and the fight starts right here, on NES.
I'm not going anywhere.
Hope to see you soon.

Back
Top Bottom