Enbloc is BACK in the building...

I can personally confirm that his computer is old as shit (I've seen it in person) and he is pretty tech-less.

Pretty sure this is the computer he has [rofl][rofl][rofl]
Old+Computer+For+Work.jpg

He does have a smartphone but he does not use it as such lol

As promised, I'll give him a call. Please, hold.

Alright, y'all... I just called Mr. Enbloc. He is alive, doing well, and not dying. I repeat, he is NOT dying. He says he'll try and come back on NES real quick to let all y'all know he's fine. You know... if his 13 yr old computer and dial up modem will let him [thinking] [smile]

RingedRapidHoverfly-size_restricted.gif

It's only been 2 days and we all miss you already. Don't go! [cheers]

Alright, y'all... I just called Mr. Enbloc. He is alive, doing well, and not dying. I repeat, he is NOT dying. He says he'll try and come back on NES real quick to let all y'all know he's fine. You know... if his 13 yr old computer and dial up modem will let him [thinking] [smile]

RingedRapidHoverfly-size_restricted.gif

It's only been 2 days and we all miss you already. Don't go! [cheers]
JFC. Will one of you closer to him than I am please drop a machine on his desk? I can turn my head to the right and look out the door into my outer office and see an old Dell Optiplex I salvaged from a customer and managed to turn into something... acceptable, but I'm still in the southern end of the Constipation State, and I know one of y'all is better positioned.

I can personally confirm that his computer is old as shit (I've seen it in person) and he is pretty tech-less.

I literally have that computer stowed in the basement. It's next to the trs-80 and the commodore 64. Not kidding.

That’s got a wicked Intel 8086 8bit, upgradable 512k ram, Dual Double Density Double Sided 5.25 Inch drives. The 300bps acoustic coupler modem is a nice touch! My laptop have 64,000x the max ram of that thing...

Lol. Much love to you all!
I'm fine in both health and Spirit.
My computer was the reason for the post. I thought it would be better than just not being able to dial-up and post again. My bad.
I am writing this from my niece's 3 year old computer. At least it looks and works like a computer. It has a large LCD screen, keyboard, mouse, but I can't see the big box that holds the electronics anywhere.
Must be in that Cloud or something...

I have the wherewithal to purchase a new PC, Lol, so I won't need to sell my ammo, and all of you who offered up a PC, or parts and such, Thank you. NES has Heart!
My problem as of now is two-fold. My PC and my dial-up connection. Together, they make the Spanish Inquisition look like "Senior School Day" at Six-Flags...

I will get things updated on my end and it may take a little while so, I will post every week or so on my niece's computer. (I don't 'smart-phone'... [smile])

All of your posts made me laugh pretty good, so thanks for that. And I apologize for my "lame, weak-sauce" post. I had no idea that it would get a second look...

Besides, all my "Cries for Help" include .gifs...

iu

P.S. This is not the .gif that I wanted to post. ^
It's my niece's PC for cryin' out loud... [rofl2]

My computer was the reason for the post. I thought it would be better than just not being able to dial-up and post again. My bad.
I am writing this from my niece's 3 year old computer. At least it looks and works like a computer. It has a large LCD screen, keyboard, mouse, but I can't see the big box that holds the electronics anywhere.

I have the wherewithal to purchase a new PC, Lol, so I won't need to sell my ammo, and all of you who offered up a PC, or parts and such, Thank you. NES has Heart!
My problem as of now is two-fold. My PC and my dial-up connection. Together, they make the Spanish Inquisition look like "Senior School Day" at Six-Flags...

I will get things updated on my end and it may take a little while so, I will post every week or so on my niece's computer. (I don't 'smart-phone'... [smile])

All of your posts made me laugh pretty good, so thanks for that. And I apologize for my "lame, weak-sauce" post. I had no idea that it would get a second look...

iu

31yc7i.jpg

Better you post her .gifs on your thread than your .gifs on hers. That could be embarrassing. [laugh]

"Weak sauce" is good. I haven't seen "clambag" for a long long time and that is not as much a term of endearment. [coffee]

i have a 300 baud modum in my closet you can have. i think it still has the prodigy disk in the box so you'll be good to go.

p.s., you're funnin' us regarding that dial up, right?. just the elvis photo you put up here on the first post would have taken 2 days to transmit via dial up...you rascal!!

iu

hey...I have one of those rolling balls thingy! It works great for lower back muscle spasms and it seems good for doge too. I am SO glad to see you back enbloc...now let’s talk M1’s [wink]

We should set up a NES Social Security Fund.

A bit of our yearly membership goes to fund data usage on iPads for those who have "dial-up".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHW1ho8L7V8

If you have more than 10,000 posts and 1000 likes, you qualify.

It's like a government ponzie scheme for wayward gun nuts to connect to the hive.

Exactly. I didn’t know there was even dial-up anymore.

I wonder if enbloc is using pre-internet Prodigy. You can use the SAABRE system to book an airline ticket online now. Lol

I want my... I want my Web TV

i have a 300 baud modum in my closet you can have. i think it still has the prodigy disk in the box so you'll be good to go.

p.s., you're funnin' us regarding that dial up, right?. just the elvis photo you put up here on the first post would have taken 2 days to transmit via dial up...you rascal!!

It's hotlinked from DuckDuckGo, so I'll at least give him credit about learning how to fly beneath the radar.

Spend $30 a month for 10GB of hot spot access from Sprint.

Don't waste it on HD p*rn or you'll run out of data prematurely...

You rascal!!!

If everyone who chimed into this thread donates $1, you'll be set!

We suffered long enough without Mr. Enbloc during his operation.

We can't want a whole week for him to grace our presence again.

Back
Top Bottom