Enbloc is BACK in the building...

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
Well, after many good years, my 13 year-old PC is giving up the ghost. I have spent the last 4 hours trying to get various websites to load. At 5pm I starting getting a little connectivity, but I think this will about do it for me. I will not be upgrading my system. Just unplugging it.

I'd like to thank the entire NES Community for the wonderful times and learning experiences I've gotten to share in with you all. Derek, DrGrant and all the Mods have been great and slow to anger and have provided a top-notched Firearms and Gun Rights forum. From the bottom of my heart; Thank You.

To my many friends, stay safe, stay healthy, stay True, but most of all Stay Accurate!

I will check in from time to time, when I come across an unattended PC, without security cameras monitoring it. [smile]

So, God Bless and God Speed NES...
Fraternally Yours,
~Enbloc

iu

Best wishes in whatever you do. Yes please check in when you can. It's been good reading your posts and you'll be missed.

First of all, when I read the subject line, I thought you were dying, so I’m relieved it’s just the PC.

Do you need or want another one, maybe someone can donate one or we can take up a collection?

I’ve been here exclusively via phone for over two years now, so it can be done that way believe me.

I refuse to let this happen!!! I have a spare laptop (not too old) if you need one. Runs win7 pro...

PM me if you want to take me up on my offer...I don't do this for just anybody!

I even have a piece of black electrical tape over the camera eye/lens [smile]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom