• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EMS Jobs Update, Post 32

Yeah, im not giving up. I just havent had much luck. one interview in march and that didnt go anywhere and fallon was sitting at the HR schedules interview stage for a couple months then it fell off and I just had to reapply.

Hi all - just introducing myself on this thread as a networking opp. Firestorm pointed it out in a newer thread that I started in Off-Topic. So just getting my screen name in front of some of you EMS folks. Basically, I just got my license, but I'm sort of in limbo since I signed up for the national guard. I have BCT starting 1/23 until early April, then come back and I'm supposed to do OCS from probably June-August. I'm also certified to instruct CPR. Not looking to threadjack, but if anyone wants to PM me for tips or networking, I'd totally appreciate it. I'm in Marlborough.

Anyone have a recommendation on a place to get an EMT- Basic ? I live in Plymouth and the closest place is Starr ems. Anyone have any input on them or another company? Thank you

I don't know anything about starr, where is it? You could try EMRI (Attleboro) cape cod community college has a program

Anyone have a recommendation on a place to get an EMT- Basic ? I live in Plymouth and the closest place is Starr ems. Anyone have any input on them or another company? Thank you

I went to starr and enjoyed the class very much. right after I got my license I shipped out for BCT for the Nat'l Guard, though, so I haven't done much in the way of getting hired yet. STARR was well run and I feel like they prepped me well for both my state and NREMT tests. passed everything on the first try. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to someone.

EMS Academy in Marshfield is not bad. They offer EMT-B courses in several locations. EMTS in Pembroke offers Basic and Medic courses.

Back
Top Bottom