Eminem recreates 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting in haunting new music video for song Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

NES Member
EMINEM has plunged to new depths by recreating the horrific 2017 Las Vegas slaughter in a haunting video for his new song Darkness.

Eminem faces backlash after comparing himself to Manchester Arena bomber
Eminem has been criticised after comparing himself to the Manchester Arena suicide bomber.

His track Unaccommodating, taken from his new album Music to Be Murdered By, includes controversial lyrics that appear to make light of the 2017 terror attack. Twenty-two people were murdered as they left an Ariana Grande concert after Salman Abedi detonated a bomb in the foyer of the music venue.

Glorifying the Las Vegas Shooter and the Manchester bombing.

I read the article and the bombing lyric. Lol.... that's so far from being actually offensive that its hilarious. I am not a huge eminem fan, but the guy is insanely talented. I guess everyone needs to be offended by something today.

I remember when Ice-T wrote cop killer. Now he plays a cop on TV. People should just calm their TITS

I read the article and the bombing lyric. Lol.... that's so far from being actually offensive that its hilarious. I am not a huge eminem fan, but the guy is insanely talented. I guess everyone needs to be offended by something today.

I remember when Ice-T wrote cop killer. Now he plays a cop on TV. People should just calm their TITS
The only thing that bothers me about the new video is at the end there’s essentially this PSA demanding “gun control now”

The only thing that bothers me about the new video is at the end there’s essentially this PSA demanding “gun control now”

I haven't seen that yet. I'm not buying his album, but this is just eminem being eminem, and people need to be butthurt

I haven't seen that yet. I'm not buying his album, but this is just eminem being eminem, and people need to be butthurt
Not butthurt but he's another liberal c*nt that needs to stick to music. He's a PP because of a gun felony and now he's calling for more gun control. Hypocrites gonna liberal.

Ice Cube is another hypocrite commie.

Not butthurt but he's another liberal c*nt that needs to stick to music. He's a PP because of a gun felony and now he's calling for more gun control. Hypocrites gonna liberal.

Ice Cube is another hypocrite commie.

uh, he IS sticking to music. Probably not “your” music, but “his” music. I love it when NES is all for free expression, unless it’s anti-2a. It don’t work that way. Don’t like it? Don’t listen.

I’m not even remotely a rap fan, but rap has always been political.

uh, he IS sticking to music. Probably not “your” music, but “his” music. I love it when NES is all for free expression, unless it’s anti-2a. It don’t work that way. Don’t like it? Don’t listen.

I’m not even remotely a rap fan, but rap has always been political.
It's not just in his music, good on you for assuming what music I listen to. I called him a hypocrite because he is one. He can express it all he wants, and I'll continue to call out his hypocrisy.

It's not just in his music, good on you for assuming what music I listen to. I called him a hypocrite because he is one. He can express it all he wants, and I'll continue to call out his hypocrisy.

Any rapper that builds their entire career on glorifying violence and being sexist is the biggest hypocrite on the planet when they open their mouth about social issues. It's been that way forever. Rap seems to get a pass on being hypocritical as long as they pray at the SJW altar on occasion

Washed up has been screaming for attention. f*** em.

Washed up has been screaming for attention. f*** em.

Not sure if you're a rap fan... but did you listen to anything off Kamikaze? He destroyed so many rappers on that album like it was nothing.

EMINEM has plunged to new depths by recreating the horrific 2017 Las Vegas slaughter in a haunting video for his new song Darkness.

Eminem has been criticised after comparing himself to the Manchester Arena suicide bomber.

His track Unaccommodating, taken from his new album Music to Be Murdered By, includes controversial lyrics that appear to make light of the 2017 terror attack. Twenty-two people were murdered as they left an Ariana Grande concert after Salman Abedi detonated a bomb in the foyer of the music venue.

he’s still around?

Literally this. I think he also mentions the guy having access to too many guns as a licensed owner at one point in the song or something. The PSA at the end was the real big cringe.

New album was.....meh. Maybe 2 songs will trickle into my gym playlist. I like Kamikaze but this new one is the same old stuff.

He doesn't know his nose from his dick politically, no surprise there.

He's always been a talentless idiot...he's never impressed me by the way he treated his wife and the behavior he's subjected his daughter to...all these rappers that claim to care so much while disrespecting women and bragging about how dangerous they are. What a joke...

He's always been a talentless idiot...he's never impressed me by the way he treated his wife and the behavior he's subjected his daughter to...all these rappers that claim to care so much while disrespecting women and bragging about how dangerous they are. What a joke...

A talentless idiot that somehow has a net worth of 230 million dollars :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom