• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Emerging precedence - decorating your gun?

Partial chemical structure tattoo. Too big for a neurotransmitter class drug.. Doesn't look THC ish.. It's a pretty big molecule I'd guess by position.. I'll run a structure search later. Edit.. Oxytocin.. also.. Missed the earlier post.. You have a good eye sir..

Last edited:
I think I saw James Yeager is having a Tactical Response custom rifle made up for purchase. It included the dust cover with that exact quote etched on the inside. I wonder if he'll reconsider after this.

What the actual ****?

"Police originally went to Shaver’s hotel room after guests at the La Quinta Inn just off the U.S. 60 in east Mesa called to say they saw someone in a fifth floor window holding a gun.
The gun turned out to be a pellet gun used in Shaver’s pest control job and he was unarmed when he and a woman answered the door after police arrived. "

"Daniel Shaver was then ordered to crawl towards the officers. As he moved toward the officers on his hands and knees, Shaver made a motion with his right hand toward his waistline. "

So basically, whoever called the kopsch signed this guys death warrant?

More "furtive moments" . [rolleyes]

-Mike

Whoever hired and supervised those cops signed his death warrant. I can understand why people would call the police when someone is waving a gun out a hotel room window.

Of course putting 5 rounds with an AR into an unarmed complaint drunk when he's attempting to comply with ridiculous commands but is unable to perfectly because, you know, he's drunk and the orders are ridiculous, well, draw your own conclusions.

These cops could have ordered him to rub his belly and pat his head while jumping on one foot and then shoot him when he rubs his head instead. Hey, he didn't follow commands! I must be justified!

Justified or not (and in this case it seems not) I am disturbed by the quick trigger in general. Why do more and more cops think so lightly of taking a life? These cops want to kill people, clearly. That makes them sociopaths and unfit to be cops, unfit to even own and carry a gun.

She is not ugly by any stretch but she also does not resemble Demi Moore either.

I dunno, I think they cleaned her up for the camera. I see big time white trash potential under those painted on eyebrows.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm more concerned about the pig executing a guy on his hands and knees than about some words on his gun.

^^^This, but the words on the gun just show how violent, sociopathic and stupid he is. Disturbing that any police force would hire such a degenerate imbecile.

Wow.. I read the court transcripts. That was fail of a whole 'nother dimension. whoever called that in should be getting in on the murder charges.

is it me or is the victim's wife kinda hott?

10110259_G.jpg

Nope

He couldn't wait to shoot someone. Even someone crawling toward him.

And she definitely has a 'Demi before any work was done' look to her.

Why should the footage be up to the prosecutor? Why is that not public access? Why is the FBI and OSP allowed to screw with the LaVoy Finnicum case the way they are? All of this is BS. So sick of being lied to and treated like a retarded, meaningless piece of revenue producing flesh for the govt.

What good are body cam videos if they don't release them?

Only to be used in cases that support the officer's innocence. Nothing to see here, move along please.

What the actual ****?

"Police originally went to Shaver’s hotel room after guests at the La Quinta Inn just off the U.S. 60 in east Mesa called to say they saw someone in a fifth floor window holding a gun.
The gun turned out to be a pellet gun used in Shaver’s pest control job and he was unarmed when he and a woman answered the door after police arrived. "

"Daniel Shaver was then ordered to crawl towards the officers. As he moved toward the officers on his hands and knees, Shaver made a motion with his right hand toward his waistline. "

So basically, whoever called the kopsch signed this guys death warrant?

More "furtive moments" . [rolleyes]

-Mike

All good points worth repeating.

I wanted one of the Donkey show lowers.. They problem is, I will never own an AR with Donkey Show capabilities. Sigh....

I'm still not sure what this means, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to.

Last edited:
The body camera footage was just released. Well, everything except the part showing the compliant man being murdered.

Short version

Longer version

Video of the widow speaking about the prosecutor offering to show her the video for her silence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom