• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Email list because fascistbook removed us from their platform

I'm sorry if this is not allowed here, but I figured it could be a discussion as well.
Fascistbook removed us for our NO MASK policy. Which has been discussed here before.... We had 8000 organic followers.
If you'd like to be on an email list with udpates etc please email [email protected] and I'll add you. And F Fascistbook! -Keith

Why do people continue to use that radical, left wing, fascist piece of crap site?
I enjoy seeing how hard all the hot girls from school have hit the wall. Everyone in the world is on it except for some guys on here. I suspect most of them are lying also

what other sites?
Im not on face book, wife is but not me
Same -- my wife has it. I used to back in college. Then when I hit 1111 friends I thought, "Oh, that's fun. Four ones. Wait, who are all these people?" So I cut it down to 500 whose names I actually remembered. Then 250, then 100, then 50. It was so much fun that I just deleted my account.

That was before I was following news and politics. Would have cut it sooner if I was informed.

As for other sites, there are more every day. List copied from this site:

My Mom taught us "Keep your eyes and ears open and Keep Your Mouth Shut"

Truer words were never spoken
il_570xN.1972115110_314q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom