Elon Musk Sleeps With Guns

Reptile

NES Member

Elon Musk's Diet Coke tweet lights up internet: 'F---ing trailer park simpleton'​

A Washington Post report claimed Musk's picture had 'cult' associations​

Twitter CEO Elon Musk's Diet Coke tweet sparked strong reactions from liberals in the media on Tuesday, who found a deeper meaning behind the billionaire's favorite drink.

Musk tweeted out a picture of his bedside table with several Diet Coke cans, a pair of prop guns, a Buddhist symbol and a painting of George Washington crossing the Delaware River. But for some on the left, the soda was the most controversial item.

What kind of guns are these?

Does he have a CCW Permit?

Elon is no 2A friend

Elon also emailed CNBC that he supports, quote, "tight background checks for all gun sales and limiting sales of assault weapons to people in special circumstances, like gun range owners or people who live in high risk locations, like gang warfare."
But the billionaire also said that he “strongly” believed “that the right to bear arms is an important safeguard against potential tyranny of government. Historically, maintaining their power over the people is why those in power did not allow public ownership of guns”.

“Assault rifles should at minimum require a special permit, where the recipient is extremely well vetted,” Mr Musk tweeted on Thursday.

He's like a teenager trying to be edgy. The guy has completely lost it.

That aside, they still make caffeine free coke? Who, besides Musk, buys that stuff?

Musk has gone from the Leftists poster boy to public enemy #1, just shows how the Left works.
Since he's threatening their domain, they've put out a hit on him.
Watched Sen. Mark Warner on FOX a few minutes ago commenting on the Chinese protests and of course he had to blame Musk for building Tesla's in China.
Hmm, no mention of Apple, VW, GM, and the hundreds of American companies owning factories and building products in China.

Elon Musk's Diet Coke tweet lights up internet: 'F---ing trailer park simpleton'​

A Washington Post report claimed Musk's picture had 'cult' associations​

Twitter CEO Elon Musk's Diet Coke tweet sparked strong reactions from liberals in the media on Tuesday, who found a deeper meaning behind the billionaire's favorite drink.

Musk tweeted out a picture of his bedside table with several Diet Coke cans, a pair of prop guns, a Buddhist symbol and a painting of George Washington crossing the Delaware River. But for some on the left, the soda was the most controversial item.

What kind of guns are these?

Does he have a CCW Permit?
Cheap bastard can't afford high quality armed bodyguards like retired Secret Service and FBI agents?

Looked like a Chiapa Rhino or similar. The Elon musket ( ha ha get it Musk-et) in some kind of presentation box. The empty cans of caffeine free diet Coke.

What's on the typical NES nightstand?

All the brilliant ones are eccentric, and he's so rich he could afford anything.

His child support payments are more than the entire amassed wealth of every NES member combined.

hmm, do not get it - it is an snl sketch, why it says nothing about trump? and why no one shows her crutch in there?
f#ck snl.

Gen X inside joke.

The only thing Yazz did wrong was throw in a couple of unnecessary apostrophes.

He's like a teenager trying to be edgy. The guy has completely lost it.

That aside, they still make caffeine free coke? Who, besides Musk, buys that stuff?
I do. I enjoy diet caffeine free coke since caffeine triggers tremors. Anyone, like myself who have neurological disorders such as Parkinsons, stay away from caffeine.

My wife drinks caffeine free diet coke, aka fizzy brown water.

I used to drink almost a 2-liter every night from about 6p to bedtime.

Every night. I'd drink caffeine free Diet Coke for about 6-8 months, then swap over to Fresca. After a while, you could taste more chemicals than flavor so you'd have to swap out.

One day I stopped cold turkey. Just decided to drink water and unsweetened iced tea.

I rarely drink soda these days, mostly iced tea mix or water.

Every night. I'd drink caffeine free Diet Coke for about 6-8 months, then swap over to Fresca. After a while, you could taste more chemicals than flavor so you'd have to swap out.

One day I stopped cold turkey. Just decided to drink water and unsweetened iced tea.

Every night. I'd drink caffeine free Diet Coke for about 6-8 months, then swap over to Fresca. After a while, you could taste more chemicals than flavor so you'd have to swap out

If you still need the carbonated fix, Sodastream is a great choice. I have been using Stevia and natural flavors

Back
Top Bottom