Elizabeth Warren Pledges ‘Executive Action in Every Corner’ for Gun Control

I wrote a letter to good old Lizzy about the importance of our second amendment rights. Two months later I received a full page letter from her office which.....get ready......didn't say a Fing thing about the second amendment. It talked about "gender violence" and the United nations stats on how women are raped and how "we" need to protect the "children".
I guess I should have said I was 1/1000000 American Indian and maybe she would have answered my question..........nah she would not have.
God help us if she or brain dead Biden gets elected.
Trump isn't doing so well on our behalf lately either but that's for another conversation.

"On Thursday Democrat presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren tweeted a video clip in which she pledged “executive action in every corner” for gun control."

As opposed to the legiscape that is currently barren of any gun control bills. (Yes, I know the difference between executive action and legislation)

And just yesterday on wbz 1030am. A report that said, a rise in suicides could be related to the number of close proximity gun shops to the higher suicide rated cities and towns.
So the suicides are the gun shops fault.
They just won't quit.

I'm a little concerned that the country as a whole doesn't seem to realize that Granny is bats**t insane. She could be a real problem if they can invent enough issues for Trump and whether you like him or not, Granny is no better than Cankles.

I'm a little concerned that the country as a whole doesn't seem to realize that Granny is bats**t insane. She could be a real problem if they can invent enough issues for Trump and whether you like him or not, Granny is no better than Cankles.
Granny even has Dave Ramsey snowed.

At least twice I've heard him say that
he was on some panel with her once upon a time,
and while he agrees with virtually none of her politics,
she was perfectly civil to him and she's wicked smaht.
(Well, that's about the last way which that Tennessean would pronounce it, but...)
So he'll brook no shallow insults of her in his presence.

Book smart? Could be.
Not that she lets reality get in the way of her braining.

I think that while she may have a certain animal cunning,
she ain't a patch on the Hildebeest.

And Granny is one of the more wooden, doltish, and inflexible
public presenters that I've seen come down the pike.
She makes John Kerry sound smooth.

I'm no great debater;
I seldom score a point on an angle which I haven't considered in advance.

But I'm pretty sure that anyone who manages to spring one on Granny
will find that she can pivot like a supertanker.

Last edited:

Don't worry about that too much. She's thoroughly unlikable by everyone outside of communist New England and maybe Kommiefornia if they can't push Kamala hard enough.

Don't worry about that too much. She's thoroughly unlikable by everyone outside of communist New England and maybe Kommiefornia if they can't push Kamala hard enough.
Interestingly, a recent Emerson poll had Warren losing in NH to Trump, so even we don't like her.
Trump lost to most other candidates, though, like Biden and Yang.

It's going to be Lizzie vs. Donny.
What a shite show this is going to be...

If for some unforeseen crazy reason Lizzy became the dem candidate, her crazy will more than shine through in debates. Now she promises the world regarding gun control, because she doesn't have to deliver. She's always been good at not delivering.

If by "shitshow" you mean steamroll. Nobody in swing states likes Warren.

It’ll only be a steamroll if we don’t go in thinking like that, and actually show up to vote. Complacency will be a key enemy in 20202. For anyone thinking your vote doesn’t matter in MA, think again. Everyone needs to show up. No exceptions. I can guarantee the opposition will show up in force regardless how bad the candidate is.

It’ll only be a steamroll if we don’t go in thinking like that, and actually show up to vote. Complacency will be a key enemy in 20202. For anyone thinking your vote doesn’t matter in MA, think again. Everyone needs to show up. No exceptions. I can guarantee the opposition will show up in force regardless how bad the candidate is.

Complacency was a Yuge component of why Cankles lost.

The principal enemy in 2020 will be cheating Donks. This is to include "legalized" cheating by way of making shenanigans ridiculously easy, via such innovations as "automatic voter registration" and "ballot harvesting." Add teeny-bopper voting, if they're able to pull that off.

And just yesterday on wbz 1030am. A report that said, a rise in suicides could be related to the number of close proximity gun shops to the higher suicide rated cities and towns.
So the suicides are the gun shops fault.
They just won't quit.
Read that to Lady Radtekk just now, she replied: "If that was true there wouldn't be anybody left alive in Sevierville." Sevierville is home to Bud's Gun Shop and Smoky Mountain Knife Works, the biggest retail gun and knife shops in the country and SMKW has its OWN gun department.

The principal enemy in 2020 will be cheating Donks. This is to include "legalized" cheating by way of making shenanigans ridiculously easy, via such innovations as "automatic voter registration" and "ballot harvesting." Add teeny-bopper voting, if they're able to pull that off.

This is also a very real possibility. They are in full panic mode and are extremely desperate. I wouldn’t put anything past them right now to be honest.

This is also a very real possibility. They are in full panic mode and are extremely desperate. I wouldn’t put anything past them right now to be honest.
It's not merely a possibility, they're DOING IT. "Ballot harvesting" is the LAW in California (despite that very same practice still being a FELONY in Connecticut).

I honestly have to claim ignorance on what ballot harvesting is. Looks like I have some reading to do
What is 'ballot harvesting' and how was it used in California elections?

In Connecticut (and other states), possession of absentee balloting materials by anyone other than the voter, his/her/it's authorized agent (principally for an infirm voter), a duly-authorized election official (processing the provision of or return of said ballot), or a duly-authorized postal employee (delivering it), is a felony. Why? Cuz we had shenanigans in the past with absentee ballots.

Given the electoral college and MA historical voting patters, please explain how my vote matters.

I think you just made a very compelling argument why you should leave mAss before the next election..........
I'm talking Math, not values or philosophy. You are right - if I left MA I might end up somewhere that my vote counts.

Given the EC, please explain a plausible situation under which my vote in the presidential election cast as a MA subject can possibly make a difference?

I think you just made a very compelling argument why you should leave mAss before the next election..........
Nope. It’s my state just as much as it is theirs, and I won’t abandon it.

Given the electoral college and MA historical voting patters, please explain how my vote matters.

You’re right. Better turn tail and run away with the rest of the cowards

Elizabeth-Warren-NAACP-convention-angry-finger-up-getty-640x480.jpg

On Thursday Democrat presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren tweeted a video clip in which she pledged “executive action in every corner” for gun control.

Warren said, “40,000 Americans died last year from gun violence.” Warren’s claim is actually a loose reference to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention numbers for 2017–the most recent numbers–which show 39,773 people died in a firearm-related death.

However, Warren did not mention that nearly two-thirds of those deaths were due to suicide, not “gun violence.”

In fact, the surge in the gun deaths was the result of a surge in suicides. And the Chicago Tribune’s Steven Chapman notes that “the increase was actually greater for the non-firearm suicide rate than for the firearm suicide rate.”

Elizabeth Warren: 'Executive Action in Every Corner' for Gun Control

those eyes... that face... that voice... please god make it stop...

You’re right. Better turn tail and run away with the rest of the cowards

I agree. Damned cowards want more elbow room for their money, friendlier neighbors, a lower cost of living with a higher quality of life and a less stressful commute. And on top all that they actually want their voice to be heard and make a difference. Bastards. Not just cowards. Bastards.

Back
Top Bottom