• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren AKA NutSacawea & Suzi Orman

GLOCK-22

NES Member
Why doesn't any one on CNN or MSNBC talk about how corrupt and how the rich stick together and think there better and above every one else that isn't rich and how they all scam to get to the top.

But they all say how Donald Trump's real estate program is a scam if you're going to throw rocks in a glass house make sure your throat and everybody's house don't pick and choose do you want to expose who you cover up for.

Suze Orman: Sen. Warren is 'the real deal'

View: https://youtu.be/wZJh25-sO98

View: https://youtu.be/kMEiurRbC3k

Last edited:
"The Real Deal?" She LIED about her heritage for 40 years and got her Harvard position because she was a double minority, Female and Native American(NOT). "I think I'll go get me a Beer". She's just another angry liberal white woman spewing all the anti-American crap that is the new Leftists playbook. The Cambridge crowd eats up all the poo she spews because they're brain dead libs who only know fellow Libs.

Watch the first video. She's been bilking the poor for years with stupid schemes that make her rich at everyone's elses expense.

I watched a little and it looks like clever editing to make her look bad, and calling her pre-paid card a scam seems way over the top. Consumer Reports rated it 'very good', can't be that bad.

Anyone who wears those whackadoo outfits and was brought to life by Orca, er Oprah needs to go away.

She's like she's on coke 24/7. Calm the F down. And you'll notice she's toned down her healing crystal BS. That was HUGE when she was first on the scene 20 or so years ago.

As far as her credibility. . . . here are a few articles. Not all of them are on-point with the NES Ways, but show how much of a tool she is and she just chucks advice willy-nilly.

The Personal Finance Industry Is a Scam
Stop drinking coffee and you'll be a millionaire? Oh wait. You need a TWELVE PERCENT RATE OF RETURN to make it work. Nice going, Suuuuuz!

6 Reasons I’m No Fan of Suze Orman, and You Shouldn’t Be Either
Just read it. Any one of these 6 would be reason enough to relegate her to the "crazy" pile.

My recommendation is to take any money you were planning on donating to Lizzie, giving to Suzeeeee products or investing and buy some of my chakra infused crystals. I'll have the guy from Boston Sand & Gravel drop them off in your driveway. Make your check out to CASH. TY!

Back
Top Bottom