Elijah Cummings won’t be down for breakfast.

First guy I can remember going after Trump passing in his 4+ years of political life. The Clintons have what, 1 a month for decades it seems.

I just read the "News report" regarding this from an NBC affiliate local news agency.

Surprise, Surprise:

1. Talked about Cummings like he was a god.
2. Immediately talked about Trump in a negative way.
3. No mention whatsoever about the disgustingly high level of violence in Cummings district.
4. No mention of the corruption allegations against Cummings.
5. Smash Trump again.
6. Painted Cummings as a hero.

But, that's what I expected when I clicked on the article.

He was only 68? I thought he marched along side MLK and stuff in the mid-60s, as a young teenager?

Well, 68 fits the time frame. If he was born in 1951 he'd have been 14 in 1965......thats a young teenager.

Black dudes from that era don't live long as a rule. I think the dude did some good things in his life, but I'm glad he is out of politics. Either way, RIP

Can you name just one?

He was an imbecile, a bully, a liar, a theif, a fraud, and an irresponsible politician who didn't give a fvck about his constituency.

Fox news just announced "the sad news" and will be honoring his remarkable career. [puke]
It looks like Fox's new owners' push to the left is working.
Pfft. If you think fox (Tucker excluded)is any different than any of the other legacy media conglomerates, your delusional. They're all owned by the same cabal.

My mom said if I don't have anything nice to say about someone, I shouldn't say anything.

So.... you guys have a great day

While many here made me ROLF this morning, you won "Best post of the day!" :D

Was reading Twitter earlier and while I like Liz Chaney for the most part, I could have smacked her in the face with her phony tweet:

upload_2019-10-17_9-32-32.png

yeah.. I'm sure a bunch of them in Congress are thinking much like us... glad the corrupt f***er is finally out of Congress.. but seriously, what are they supposed to say publicly? "I hated the corrupt MFer. He stood for all that was wrong with this country. I'm glad he's gone."

I don't wish death on anyone, but it's my third choice after 1) losing an election, or 2) resigning... too bad it wasn't RBG.

Pfft. If you think fox (Tucker excluded)is any different than any of the other legacy media conglomerates, your delusional. They're all owned by the same cabal.

This. There was a meme going around a while back that pointed out that 98% of the media we get blasted with every day is controlled by just 8 people.

Back
Top Bottom