• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Elftmann Tactical is worthless and here's my experience.

53 rounds of m855 did this to my elftmann tactical trigger.

Cracked the disconnect completely across. Here's what their customer service has to say to a dealer right before shot show in the day of the internet. That's right...nothing.

I suppose that is what I get for trying out this worthless company.

what is purpose of this post? are they not replacing the product if defective? did they issue you an RMA?

call the GD manufacturer by telephone. if they still fail to replace it, then i agree it's a crap product. but until one gives the mfr sufficient chance to service/replace their product, then the responsibility lies on the purchaser.

I never use online communication with manufactuers. NEVER. it's phone call or nothing. web based communication almost never works well with them. i save my time and make a phone call.

Last edited:
By the dates on your post above you gave them 3 days?
I know nothing of this company or trigger but I usually allow about 3-5 days for a proper response.
Some companies are better than others.

Plus I'm sure they are busy with shot show. Probably left one lady holding down the fort that doesn't do much with customer service.

By the dates on your post above you gave them 3 days?
I know nothing of this company or trigger but I usually allow about 3-5 days for a proper response.
Some companies are better than others.

Plus I'm sure they are busy with shot show. Probably left one lady holding down the fort that doesn't do much with customer service.

^^^ This. Many of these smaller companies only leave one or two employees behind during Shot and they are pretty much just on fire watch duty. Give it some time.

So they quickly respond to your first message and because they don't immediately respond to your next one you think they are just blowing you off? You say you have patience but I'm not see any...

Maybe OP is jumping the gun a little, but I'd be pissed if I dropped that kind of money on a trigger that lasted less than 60 rounds. I'd expect more of a response to a critical failure like that.

If your a dealer why did you pay so much for the trigger?
Contact old glory guns and ammo in NH they are a listed dealer maybe they can help.

Also they specify you call or mail in your defective trigger for repair or replacement

LifeTime Warranty
3/14/2016
If you experience any issues with an Elftmann Tactical product, please contact us by calling 602-773-9159. We may be able to assist you with the issue over the phone. We may recommend you send the trigger in for repair or replacement. If you are directed to or choose to send your Trigger in, please include a note explaining why the item is defective and include your name, address, and phone number along with the original receipt (if available). All LifeTime Warranty requests are given top priority and processed immediately. Your trigger, or a replacement, will be shipped back to you USPS or UPS ground, the chosen carrier will be at Elftmann’s discretion.

Return Address:
Elftmann tactical
20118 North 67th Ave
Suite 300 #297
Glendale, AZ 85308

Last edited:
270 for that trigger?

That's what I thought. For that money you can buy a geissele trigger.

And as was stated earlier you waited one day before blasting them for not responding. Kind of short notice. As was stated before electronic contact is almost useless as far as I'm concerned. I always call, and if I don't get the response I want I call someone else.
I'll bet they replace it no questions asked given a reasonable time frame.

Post an update.

Last edited:
Knows a small company is at a show; confused why they aren't answering their emails.

Just return defective item to the dealer, why is your buddy charging you retail then hanging you out to dry?

Even if they are a small company and at a show, they should have an automated response on any form of communication they use stating they are at the show and will be able to address any issues or problem upon their return. Just my thought.

I think nhgunsandammo is just making forum rounds to bash Elftmann and he won't be back here.

Check posting history; other postings (2); refer to being new shop setting up in NH and looking forward to being member/dealer at NES. So, maybe, maybe not.

I'm sure the OP will come back here and update this thread when Elftmann gets back from Shot and replies with an RMA number. I'm sure of it.

Either way, Elfmann gives a preferred method of contact, phone call. The OP is not following that. Also, in the week run up to SHOT most small shops pretty much fall off the map. Either everyone is busy getting ready, or they are taking the opportunity to do some sight seeing out west.

I spoke with Elfmann about their select fire trigger a couple of months ago. (Its not available) The guy called me right back after I left a message. Within a day or so.

Don

Back
Top Bottom