• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Elderly Texas Man Shoots Intruder

After police notified relatives of Pipkins' death, some showed up at the house. They were upset, and questioned the homeowner's actions.

"He could have used a warning," Lakesha Thompson, Pipkins' sister-in-law, said. "He could have let him know that he did have a gun on his property and he would use it in self-defense."

No wrong! The home owner does not have to do anything besides protect his castle. Maybe he shouldn't be breaking into peoples' homes. I love happy endings.

He should now sue Lakesha and the rest of this guys family for the clean up costs to his home. "Should have given a warning"....lmao. One scumbag dead one good guy left alive. Simple math to me. I like Happy stories to start my day off.

Parent's / Friends comments = what's wrong with the US.

While I would've been devastated if one of my kids were shot breaking and entering, I also would've been totally understanding of why the old guy did what he had to do...it's called personal responsibility.

If you give up your personal responsibility to break into my home, I will use mine to defend it.

After police notified relatives of Pipkins' death, some showed up at the house. They were upset, and questioned the homeowner's actions.

"He could have used a warning," Lakesha Thompson, Pipkins' sister-in-law, said. "He could have let him know that he did have a gun on his property and he would use it in self-defense."

Pipkins had a lengthy criminal record. He served time in prison and was convicted of theft, possession of a Controlled Substance and criminal trespassing.

Read more: Elderly man kills intruder in Oak Cliff home - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

ha.... family is here RELOAD!!!!!

That's hilarious. It's not his house, he wasn't invited in... if it was instead a german shepherd that clamped down on his nuts, the family would be crying that the home owner should have had a sign on the door "Don't break into this house or a dog will take your balls."

he gave up all his rights to a warning shot the minute he chose the house to break into and probably murder, beat and rob who ever was inside

"Pipkins had a lengthy criminal record. He served time in prison and was convicted of theft, possession of a Controlled Substance and criminal trespassing."

Sounds like taking out the trash to me. Dude should sue the family and get back the cost of the ammo he used plus damages.

Back
Top Bottom