• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Eight & Two @ 200 Yards - Someone has been eating their Wheaties!

closeup82.jpg

Nice job Pat. [smile]

B

Attachments

• closeup82.jpg
    closeup82.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 26
I think that's my hightest X-count clean. I spun on a new DPMS 1-8 last week. I think that made all the difference.
Yes, they were 77's.

There was some good shooting yesterday. Somehow I managed this at 300:

photo.jpg

By far my best 300 yard rapid ever, and a personal best overall score as well.

managed to snap a pic of Jason's target when I'd marked it (I was pulling his target)

2011-10-15_11-53-28_543.jpg

sure was a pretty one.

I had no exceptional groups this weekend. double-cleaned 200, not a whole lot of X's. felt a bit silly dropped 20 points on my feet (haven't done that in a while). Oh well. Good weather, good people, good way to spend a saturday.

I'm already getting excited for next year :)

But if I'm not mistaken you did win the match (again.) [wink]

heh, far from winning the overall. Brian won it with a 789-a bunch (fantastic shooting!), charlie t right behind him with a 780-18x. I took service rifle with a 770-20x.

I had a TOUGH freakin day offhand. that wind had me wobbling all over the place (even more so than normal! haha)

You make a rapid fire string look like a leisurely stroll in the park. [grin]

I'm all asses and elbows, or as my drill instructor would say, "like a monkey f-ing a football."

That rapid was bordering on too "leisurely". Looks like there was only about 3 seconds to spare.

Back
Top Bottom