Eight People Shot In Broad Daylight Near Olney Transportation Station, Philadelphia Police Say

Reptile

NES Member
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Eight people, ranging in age from 17 to 71 years old, were shot in broad daylight near SEPTA’s Olney Transportation Station on Wednesday afternoon. The shooting left a 71-year-old man fighting for his life.

Philadelphia Police say the shooting happened shortly before 3 p.m. at Broad Street and Olney Avenue. It’s a very active investigation and a terrifying scene for eyewitnesses.

Six of the victims were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center while the other was transported to Temple University Hospital by police. Police say the victims range from 17 to 71 years old.

Police say the 71-year-old man is in critical condition after he was shot once in the stomach and several times in both legs. The six other victims are all in stable condition.

BREAKING: Details are very few right now, but Philadelphia Police are confirming a total of SEVEN people were shot within the hour at Broad and Olney. Below is the preliminary release from the public affairs unit of the department. @CBSPhilly pic.twitter.com/FxTFbq29VV
— Joe Holden (@JoeHoldenCBS3) February 17, 2021

“It’s very brazen. We had officers, whether it’s from SEPTA, were out here. We were able to get someone in custody as quickly as we did because we had officers in the area working on another assignment,” Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said. “So it’s not for our lack of presence out here, but I think it’s very telling that folks that are willing to engage in these shootings are becoming more and more emboldened, regardless or not if they see us out here.”

Police initially said there were seven victims, but an eighth, a 48-year-old man, walked into Albert Einstein Medical Center with a graze wound to his stomach.

A person was taken into custody following a foot chase by police but their involvement in the shooting is not known at this time. Two firearms were recovered.

Police are asking any witnesses to share any information.

“This is happening far too often, this happened in broad daylight and we need everyone to come together to help us solve these cases,” Outlaw said.

Joe Biden says he wasn’t gonna wait for the next “mass shooting” to happen

There’s little wiggle room for him to use executive orders to do anything. But if he thinks he’s so powerful and wants to use that kind of Rhetoric....
Arent these deaths on his hand?
I mean he could’ve just saved all their lives with the stroke of a pen..

Bidens a real POS. Obviously he’s just waiting till after the midterms or he gets a second term to do anything. I hope these guys go full retard on guns. At least you won’t have to deal with him for longer than four years

Glad it was the wrong Olneyville station. ;)

wieners-720.jpg

Joe Biden says he wasn’t gonna wait for the next “mass shooting” to happen

There’s little wiggle room for him to use executive orders to do anything. But if he thinks he’s so powerful and wants to use that kind of Rhetoric....
Arent these deaths on his hand?
I mean he could’ve just saved all their lives with the stroke of a pen..

Bidens a real POS. Obviously he’s just waiting till after the midterms or he gets a second term to do anything. I hope these guys go full retard on guns. At least you won’t have to deal with him for longer than four years

that's because dumb broads from Moms Without Action keep bribing US politicians instead of writing letters to Chairman Xi.

I was hoping that with election fraud streamlined and ironed out, there is no need to wait for midterms or 2024 at all.

Back
Top Bottom